Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse (1134 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by BetaNaijablog: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
The General Overseer of Freedom For all Nations Outreach (FANO) Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has revealed that, has revealed that President Buhari will die if he campaigns for 2nd term. Prophet Akinbodunse who told Nigerians to warn President Buhari that he is going beyond his boundaries, disclosed that the ‘Lord said his tenure is once not twice’. According to him, President Buhari will die even before the voting process begins.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/01/buhari-will-die-before-election-if-he.html

Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by yomi96(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
hmm all this prophet and their prophesy Na WA. well we don't want him to die o. Hw will live to witness his defeat. inshaAllah
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by linuxuser(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Prophet, life belongs to God and not man sir.

BetaNaijablog:
The General Overseer of Freedom For all Nations Outreach (FANO) Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has revealed that, has revealed that President Buhari will die if he campaigns for 2nd term. Prophet Akinbodunse who told Nigerians to warn President Buhari that he is going beyond his boundaries, disclosed that the ‘Lord said his tenure is once not twice’. According to him, President Buhari will die even before the voting process begins.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/01/buhari-will-die-before-election-if-he.html
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by Xeedorf: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Huuun. Another permutations..
Ajilala.
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Prophet AKINBODUNSE this is BUHARI not the dullard otouke man GOODLUCK jonathan you think you can scam, Prophesies or not each and everyone must die.
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
What nonsense.Must you announce it keep it to yourself and stop looking for cheap popularity,Instead of you to pray for the man you are busy wishing him death and saying God told you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by Ken4Christ: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
If he dies before the election, I will not be surprised because I actually saw him dead about the middle of last year. Let the will of God be done. God rules and reigns in the affairs of men.
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Ken4Christ:
If he dies before the election, I will not be surprised because I actually saw him dead about the middle of last year. Let the will of God be done. God rules and reigns in the affairs of men.
Ken reply my signature. You know we have a lot to yarn
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by Ken4Christ: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Ken reply my signature. You know we have a lot to yarn

I checked but didn't see any message on my inbox. I sent u a message also. I will try again.
Re: Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I checked but didn't see any message on my inbox. I sent u a message also. I will try again.
Send the message using gmail . my email is written on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Same Woman Used By Two Nigerian Pastors For The Same Miracle. / Have You Ever Wondered Why Some Rocks Have Humanlike Faces ? / Antichrist - What Is It About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.