Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York (29508 Views)

Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Estimable(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
God don bless u Alhaji Teckno
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by mengho(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mr drop ur phone & concentrate on the work there, how can you be pressing ur mobile phone while working.

All these indomie & Instagram generation sha
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Getbizzzy: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Big up ma G!

Hate chop gravel.
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
my new crush kiss cool
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by SIRmanjar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
rokiatu:
So? undecided Not even Jay Z nonsense!
Bad belle dem..How many dem don spot u wit even if na majek fashek?Stop hating on him ad seek for his cassava. grin

1 Like

Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by legendte(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Drchristian:
He went to swizzbeat to take photos and so? why are youth of today so concerned with irrelevant things.
Hater spotted.
E concern you?
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by codedtins: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
everybody dey wear winter jacket
dis mumu carry naija starch shirt dey form pressing of iphone.
who be switzbeat.
days of rough rhyders dmx are long gone.
its abt time for switzbeat to get lost.
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by eezeribe(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Drchristian:
He went to swizzbeat to take photos and so? why are youth of today so concerned with irrelevant things.
God bless you for that comment... I am sure you are not part of the crowd
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by oskaaay(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
NOTED OP
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
I love this guy.. I mean i love him like a girl... Like i love my bae... Like i love my ex... I love you like........ Yep.. But the fact still remains........ A fu*k will not be given...
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by elexjojo745(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
rokiatu:

But you been crushing on him

Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by martineverest(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
same thing dbanj,ddavido etc did....he never learnt lessons....i dont know if its d kpangolo music he does that he will show d world
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by teabully(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Funny enof, I wonder how dem oyinboo wan thick hear/listen to hin thick "igotic" accent, ever since I watched him speak, he always bin a turn off to me @ public event, although a good singer/performer, he shd take a cue. Frm wizkid.
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Cleff4u(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
my correct man teckno no look their face is ur time rule ur world. na them get dia mouth nothing do you.
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by BlaQWolf: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adonis3:

2016 he sowed

2017 he's reaping the harvest..

Nice one Tekno

Swizzbeats ain't a place sweetheart smiley

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Co sign

Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by HqBoss: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
it doesnt make dem buddies duhh
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by nawa4naija(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
nah,,,,tekno is my broda but
we got more pressing issues we should be talking about
holysainbj:

u sound pained
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Customer80: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
martineverest:
same thing dbanj,ddavido etc did....he never learnt lessons....i dont know if its d kpangolo music he does that he will show d world
the kpangolo music got him global endorsement with Sony but can we ask you where unkpangolo music got you to ? Be happy for people so you can progress in life
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Customer80: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
martineverest:
do the people you mentioned have same destiny with tekno ? Just be happy for him and not hate
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Kingdolo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Drchristian:
grin grin grin
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:

I'm yet to see you with ordinary Vic O
Burn!!!! grin grin
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Teckno is on whole new balling. Bigups Nwanne, Igbos making Biafra proud. Afonjas be going upandan creating baby mamas
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
rokiatu:

lol i thought u were a real die hard Tekno fan grin
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by ubergold(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Drchristian:

For his line of business, it is very relevant. But you wouldn't know that due to generation gap I guess cheesy
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by bejeria101(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wow! The boy has moved up. Swizzy! Swizz beats! The man dat made me love DMX
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by stevedre: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
kayo80:
The person I am more concerned about is that Ubi Franklin guy. From the times of Iyanya to Tekno, that dude has made some serious money moves. I would love to read his autobiography when he writes one.
You reasoned out of the box, oneof the signs of a successful person. I love the way you think, Wish you all the best life's got to offer.

1 Like

Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by BlindAngel: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
rokiatu:
Hw many mouth do u have, i remembered very well last yr u said u love this guy style and all he does and would gladly date him if he requests.
So what ar u saying now??
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by lielbree: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
This lady above my comment is filled with so much hate. Probably she just got dumped or she is in her period.
"You could see blood coming out of her eyes... blood coming out from her... where ever..."
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by Krucifax(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:

I'm yet to see you with ordinary Vic O

Hahahahahaha one cartoon of Orijin for you. That comment na fire....lol
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by danbrowndmf(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
I'm drooling
I want to join open up. .
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by SIRmanjar(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
bejeria101:
Wow! The boy has moved up. Swizzy! Swizz beats! The man dat made me love DMX
Very CORREKT producer..We nickname am sweetbeanz dose dayz.
Re: Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York by bejeria101(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Very CORREKT producer..We nickname am sweetbeanz dose dayz.

Hehehe na real beanz lol. He made d beats for ruff ryder at 19yrs. The man is awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday Party, Dances With Kate Henshaw (Video) / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos / Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.