Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It (29539 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by joyli: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ayo who doesn’t like discussing her private life says there’s a man in her life and they will be getting married soon.
She’s trying to get rid of her tattoo now as she says she now knows it’s a sin.

“I still have it (her tattoo) but it’s fading off gradually. I recently had a surgery. I’m supposed to have gone for another one. I’m clearing it off but it’s so painful. It gets swollen and too painful.

“I went to a church to pray and they gave me a Bible verse, I never knew it was against Christianity. Until the Pastor opened a passage that I should read, and that was how I knew. It’s actually so beautiful when you have tattoos but immediately I knew it was a sin then, I made up my mind to clean it.
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/255800-%26amp%3Bquot%3Bit%E2%80%99s-a-sin-to-have-tatoos%26amp%3Bquot%3B-nollywood-actress-ayo-adesanya-tries-removing-tattoo-pictured.html

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by maonye: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2013
mshtewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!.

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by CocoLoca(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hiss! Who will refund my Kb used in opening this rubbish?? undecided

25 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
sin or no sin, that's one hella ugly tatto...she should kukuma remove it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by TableLeg(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Crap head!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Dovahkiin(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
of all the things to tatoo on your hand tho .... no fear ? undecided
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Who cares ?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by sammmiey1: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Insanity
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by tojj: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
[they force you to it ,mtsheeewww
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its a lie,she wanna remove it cos of her fallout with her Ex-hubby,Goriola. Was she a pagan,when she drew it? Lame excuse for that. See her dark lips,like bag of charcoal. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Amule5000us(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by 1shortblackboy: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
please Who is ayo adesanya undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Temismith(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Eh ya! Accept my sympathy!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by matrix789: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
LEVITICUS 19:28

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by kokoye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
All the people with tribal marks are automatically set for hell be dat o.

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
She is right.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by matrix789: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
LEVITICUS 19:28
28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD.

10 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by ELgordo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Meeennnnn! Who gives a rat's as* bout this burnt H*o? Plz this thread is BORRRRING! Nairaland step up ur game! Next! Yawn! # back to watchin WSHH#
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
*Looks at ayo's pix with ha black lips* "frowns" den ..... spits and unfollows the thread with pix hissssssssssssss ......... mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by tejpot(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
What a sinful world! Its unbelievable that this topic doesn't interest nlanders.

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by greatgod2012(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Good for her, that means, shes now a born-again xtian, well, thats good, but try to also work on yur inner mind d same way you are trying to work on your outside....
May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Akshow: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Igba yi laàro ti arugbon sùnkun oko

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Another LovePeddler found jesu angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by muteeu(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Applying permanent tattoos in Islam is forbidden, as this entails altering the creation of Allah Almighty.

Abdullah ibn Masud (r) stated, “May Allah curse the women who apply tattoos [upon others] and those who seek tattoos." (Muslim)

And Allah knows best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skales Buys A Range Rover For His Birthday (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.