Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Have At Least An Upper Credit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Have At Least An Upper Credit (1788 Views)

Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / Man Who Attempted JAMB 8 Times, Graduates With 2nd Class Upper / Can HND Holder In Business Admin/management With Upper Credit Go 4 MSC Direct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have At Least An Upper Credit by papichula: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
wats up my result came out yesterday i had 2.92 hw can i work towards having an upper credits am in a polytechnic(yabatech) dis is the first semester result for nd 1 ft wat can i do to at least have an upper credit
Re: How To Have At Least An Upper Credit by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
With this result, you can end up with strong upper, it all depends on your level of commitment and determination. If you set goal for yourself and work towards achieving it, you will definitely get it.

First of all, make sure you attend all your classes.

Do your assignment yourself.

Cultivate the habit of 2hrs reading in the mornings, 1hr in the afternoons and maximum of 3hrs before you sleep.

Read for a purpose, don't just read bcoz your friends are reading, read bcoz you want to gain knowledge from what you reading and make sure gain something.

Imbibe the style of self test after all readings to know if you can still recall that material you read, it is very important.

Above all, let God take the lead. Do not lean on your own understanding, ask God for retentive memory.

In the next semester, you will see your cgpa rise.

cool

1 Like

Re: How To Have At Least An Upper Credit by Redder97(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
the thing is all about practise,practise.. ......practise questions a lot with pq
Re: How To Have At Least An Upper Credit by kometpuvo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
My Alma-mata. well said the person above me.
Re: How To Have At Least An Upper Credit by papichula: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
2kaybiel:
With this result, you can end up with strong upper, it all depends on your level of commitment and determination. If you set goal for yourself and work towards achieving it, you will definitely get it.

First of all, make sure you attend all your classes.

Do your assignment yourself.

Cultivate the habit of 2hrs reading in the mornings, 1hr in the afternoons and maximum of 3hrs before you sleep.

Read for a purpose, don't just read bcoz your friends are reading, read bcoz you want to gain knowledge from what you reading and make sure gain something.

Imbibe the style of self test after all readings to know if you can still recall that material you read, it is very important.

Above all, let God take the lead. Do not lean on your own understanding, ask God for retentive memory.

In the next semester, you will see your cgpa rise.

cool
tnx i will work towards it ,with GOD all things r possible tnx bro i appreciate alot
Re: How To Have At Least An Upper Credit by Joysantacruz: 9:35pm On May 07, 2019
Good evening please if I have 2.8 in my nd1 first semester for laspotech is it bad

(1) (Reply)

Uniben... / Mistakes Public Universities Students Make / How To Write A Industrial Training Report (I.T Report Format, Grading Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.