Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. (37377 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Top 10 Most Valuable Car Brands 2018: Mercedes Overtakes Toyota And Rival,BMW / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by hyfr(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:

2010 is okay for me.
how much is that
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by soath(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Any of the three is okay by me but Mercedes preferably.
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Milo30(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

Me too bro, I love BMW, can do anything to have one.
Anything? Lol
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by CHARLOE(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
lilmax:
there's nothing luxurious about BMW in the first place
You're damn ignorant!

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by XXLDICK(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
hyfr:
how much is that
For used one, I guess 7m due to naira crash
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by praxisnetworks: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Wow. That's nice.

MsDelilah......Come and pop champagne for us nah.

German machines are the best.
I'd rather do an Audi. the one you called knows nada about cars.

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by lonelydora: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I'd rather do an Audi. the one you called knows nada about cars.

Nope.....Benz all the way
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by praxisnetworks: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
MsDelilah:
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

Das Beste Oder Nichts!!!

Where are the Benz haters? Mr Nurey come show face o!
shut up and drive your Asian. when your purse allows walk the talk. till then silence!

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by praxisnetworks: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Nope.....Benz all the way
trust me on this.
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by nwadiuko1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
That one concern them.
I prefer Asian cars.
I no fit use money wey fit build house buy car
My love for Acura ZDX.
Not expensive but beautiful
how much?
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by manuel80(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Simple....

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by nnokwa042(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
That one concern them.

I prefer Asian cars.

I no fit use money wey fit build house buy car

My love for Acura ZDX.

Not expensive but beautiful
Japanese or korean car? Abi u mean chingwam cho from china? undecidedasia got only 2 countries that manufactures cars japan and korea
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by muller102(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Going for a Mercedes. I don't see BMW as luxurious.
really? I don't think so
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by muller102(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Team BMW. To hell with benz.

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by praxisnetworks: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Going for a Mercedes. I don't see BMW as luxurious.
you know nix about cars
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by dyabman(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Although I drive a Nissan now

My motto remains
Benz or nothing

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
franklingud:

grin grin grin grin grin
Ewu.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin
Ndo!! ! grin grin

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by EMFF: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
I have been using c320. don't think I can drive any other car. the experience is awesome

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by bejeria101(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Going for a Mercedes.
I don't see BMW as luxurious.

I wonder o! In terms of luxury wasnt even looking at the cars in itself. For example benz has the maybach, rolls royce have the phatom etc what does bmw have in that luxury line? Nothing!
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Hassan080196(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
viickerz:
personally, I don't think I can drive any car apart from Mercedes Benz. same with my dad. .

i just love the brand. . very mature and do.pe

Same in my family bro.... we all love Mercedes.
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
BMW makes rolls Royce and mini

bejeria101:

I wonder o! In terms of luxury wasnt even looking at the cars in itself. For example benz has the maybach, rolls royce have the phatom etc what does bmw have in that luxury line? Nothing!
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by marvelife: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

R u not one of the afonjas that voted him in?
Wailers form done finis o
You have not spoken my mind nwane
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by tdayof(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
buchilino:
DER R TWO TYPES OF CARS IN D WORLD, MERCEDES BENZ N OTHERS.
A tech guy will always disagree with you on this.

TESLA and the rest.
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
German cars especially BMW has been incorporating crazy techs in their cars since 70s, things asian cars haven't been able to incorporate. Driven a Benz before, excellent experience and currently drive a BMW 5 which is superb but mehnnn, no be beans to maintain. Just pray some sensors don't pack up

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by buchilino(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
tdayof:

TESLA and the rest.
MAYBE, BUT I STILL LOVE MY BENZ. ONE OF D FEW CARS DAT HARDLY SOMERSAULT.
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by DEWKID(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
PapaBrowne:
BMW hasn't made nice new cars in a while!
Always wondered why that was!

Audi on the other hand has been doing crazy designs with superb functionalities.

This Year must better! Prayer, Hardwork, Insight & Intelligene!! Let the work begin!!

I am definitely buying my dream car The AUDI A7 no matter the price of dollar!!

this car is a devil grin cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4739265_a7_jpeg2818aedfda1768c1e11dfb28edb36da0

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by SolexxBarry(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
In falz voice#We can't do without Mercedes
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by AmAlbert(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Abeg o my people, na wia I fit buy 6 years old lion, I wan use am as pet... After I buy am then I go buy antelope..

Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
It was long coming
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Marshalrhino(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
tdayof:

TESLA and the rest.
Joke!
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by bejeria101(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
dillinger:
BMW makes rolls Royce and mini

They dnt make they own the franchise. Same thing with toyota and lexus. Its a franchise thing
Re: Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Funnicator:
Please what's name of the first Mercedes image.. The navy blue?
S550

Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria / Check Out This Made-in-Benin City Bus (Pics/Video) / Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins!