Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (40968 Views)

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by zika1(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
bluejean:
As for Gideon, he hasn't said 2 much. E b like sey Na d wey him subtly talk im own cause wahala

As for Chioma, she completely lost it by screaming "HOW DARE U" as if he were a kid. Blowing thnz out of proportion causes drama such as ds.

As for Oga Agu, been a while I watched nollywood movies bt from tym immemorial jez like Gideon says "I check d sanity of my ears wen listening 2 ds man"
It can b annoying really. The extent of d vulgarity n constant repetition

Btw I do movies such as "Mr & Mrs", "when love happens", "the meeting" and d likes whr u learn n stl b entertained
God bless you.... I feel chioma went too far when really Gideon said nothing but the truth. Really didn't expect it from her she kinda lost the respect I had for her
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by CioAngels(f): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hope marketers and producers of such dirty films will take note and make corrections.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by oruma19: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Celebrity fight of 2017. More to come.

"Ara Nwanyi Asaba"....."Arapu mu Ara nwuo Akpu".

ahahahahaha.... Mpokiti!, Yanyanpu!
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by MizSparks(f): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
All these people wey they carry persin matter for head. D person wey dem wan kill diaselves over no even send them...
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Jumbus31(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
willibounce1:
Movies are meant to entertain and not necessarily to teach morals. If you need morals, go to a church or mosque.

I am.only interested in naija movies if it's comedy. I watch a naija movie for like 10mins and I do.not see one comedian, I change th channel straight.
Ditto

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by dacblogger: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
curvilicious:

Chineke! He said that? shocked
Yes...
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
The only thing I saw was 25 likes only...for all that epistle cry cry cry
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by NaWetinDey(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am igbo but Chiwetalu Agu irritates me more than anyone else in his vulgarities. At first it was funny but later became demonic as Tony rightly said. What's all these nonsense talks from an old man who should know better? What he says are abominations to moral compass. Look at the "nkoli nwa Nsukka" exclamatory word - "Atum ngege" and how little girls idolized and sang about demonstratively with it in Igboland. This is disgusting. They now censor 'God' in our satellite streams, but why they still left out this man's vulgarities beats me. Is it because he's being dialectical?

Chioma is decent - to the best of my knowledge. She may have focused more on what she saw as deliberate demeaning of an elder, especially one in her team whom she adores. She should be spared please.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pavore9:
O setie! grin
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by heartofgold112: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nigerians should let this topic be what nonsense if parents can't sensor what their children watch then is their fault those films are rated 18 or there about@ Tony what do you mean everyone watches everything but you guys are quick to commend the white for their movies which has so much sex rated scenes and dirty words than ours. someone like me can't remember the last time I watched Nigeria movie they so predictable and fake like telemundo and I can't allow my children watch any movie that they are not supposed to watch it is my duty as a mother to put the fear of God in them if they disobey that they don't even put African magic when am not watching because I made them understand that not every
movie is meant for children. not that it is any of my business though can't even watch Nigerian movies even if it for free.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by fortunechy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
waitin for part 2
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by samsam2019: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
No matter how you feel about his acting if you can't say it to his face it means you're a b1tch.

Why bring it to us? And to think the man is far much older than this fool is disturbing
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by mercylicious234: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
They should leave chiwetalu Agu. That's his selling point.

Many of his mates have fallen by the wayside but those repetitions HV paved way for him. Ppl DT don't like it should pass or press forward when they get to his scenes.

Meanwhile, these are my favourites;
Anowaa mu ike!
Ara nwanyi asaba
Atumu ngege

Its been a while I watched Nigeria movies so I won't know whether he actually said , ataa m cucumber chidinma. Bt even he said it, its also funny to me, after all there is one chidinma that sells cucumber somewhere. grin

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Epatty(f): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2017
I feel happy once I just cite chinwetalu Agu in movies because his repetition of words evokes laughter. Haters should follow the other side abeg
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by PrettyGaby(f): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2017
In as much as I don't like Chinwetalu Agu or find him funny, I stand with Chioma on this one.
For one, he's been doing it for ages and it's been selling. You don't just come out of nowhere, or in this case Tinsels, and call out your elder like that.
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Plus, children are more likely to learn bad and vulgar stuff from one of your 'kissy kissy', oyibo wanna be movies that Chinwetalu's lines. Kids usually don't even understand the significance of the things he says, until they already know 'em bad stuff. How is that his fault?
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Judging from the recent slammings, permit me to predict that the next one will be "X slams Tony OneWeek for slamming Chioma Akpotha for slamming Gideon Okeke for slamming Chinwetalu Agu."
Let the slamming games begin.

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Codes151(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2017
And who is tony one week?
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by XXLDICK(m): 5:22am On Jan 15, 2017
specco:

Then you're morally bankrupt. Those obscene words of his irritate a lot of folks to high heavens. Thanks to Gideon and Tony. A lot of people are constantly offended by this elderly actor's filthy words. We are not entertained rather disgusted. Chiwetalu, amend your ways.
Chioma has just come out to display her lack moral upbringing.
I can remember many of his catch phrases and I don't see anything vulgar there.

Can you quote one for me in case I missed it
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by rickyrex(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Let them talk agu is listening... Maybe preparing the one that will shut their mouth

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by DorisK(f): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2017
I had always thought this Chioma was a quiet and humble person but her off stage behaviour has shown otherwise. Her mouth can run. Starting from that mock Gulder Ultimate Search actors did where she insulted Muma Gee for being an old spinster and now this. Looks and Screen can deceive shaa
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by xrenzy(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2017
dacblogger:
They are right...chinwetalu agu is too old for that.which one is "ara tiwara etiwa na ukwu gwepiaru egwepia...
and dats one weak fact about we nigerians pls have u seen how hollywood treats der old actors and actress? Wow its alwys impressive dey give dem der due respect but d young also treat dem like age mate but d respect is alwys der. But na we naija dey alwys belive say certain tins na for old people guy to me Tony and dat wat ever na badbelle dey are hatin cuz dey don't av any unique style to deliver wen entertaiment calls sorry for dem oooo
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by lomaxbien(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
In chewetalu's voice. "Akwensu a Romancia mami water grin
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by kingsfield(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ogu83:
Wait o, criticizing chiwetalagu for his roles is like criticizing patience ozokwo for being wicked in her movies
Nwanyioma biri kwa.

#ogu agba mu ukwu na eze.
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by curvilicious: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
lala dis babe dey use her local dialect to abuse you and seun

Na Chinwetalu Ageing dey cus lala and seun
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by curvilicious: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
zika1:
God bless you.... I feel chioma went too far when really Gideon said nothing but the truth. Really didn't expect it from her she kinda lost the respect I had for her

I second loosing d respect i had for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Lookalike Making Waves In Benue (see Photos) / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.