Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes (923 Views)

S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by Stardomboy: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Following the arrest of popular Lagos club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu, aka Pretty Mike for dehumanizing young girls by turning them into human puppies with chains round their necks. intersexual cross-dressing, bleaching advocate, born Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has openly dared Governor Akinwunmi Ambode to come and arrest him.
Recall that Governor Ambode had ordered the arrest of Pretty Mike after he made the photos of him attending a wedding with two ladies whom he chained to the neck went viral.
But Bobrisky, fondly called “Africa’s First Male Barbie, on his snapchat made it known that no one can come arrest him for being him.
Bobrisky was replying a comment after the question ‘Who is next to be arrested for indecent act’ and posted alongside Pretty Mike’s photo.
Someone mentioned Bobrisky and the cross-dresser immediately fired back, saying he is waiting for the Lagos state government to come arrest him.
He wrote @bobrisky222: You are all mad. I am waiting for him to come and arrest me.””

Source: http://www.naijaextra.com/2017/01/im-waiting-ambode-arrest-like-pretty-mike-bobrisky-rakes/

Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by AJOBI77(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
haaaaaa
Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by Escalze(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Many are mad but few roam the streets
Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by debsjoat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one #Bobrisky is next to be arrested then. Watch out. I like when ppl with less acceptance in the society dares the government. That's when you'll know how much people don't dare to give a fu:ck at all. #BobriskyDaresAmbode. Lets see if Ambode actually has a fur:k to give cos mr. Rotten skin risky is attractive to him... tongue tongue

#Lalasticalala
Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked... This guy should be casterated

1 Like

Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by kokoA(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
He is not important.
Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by Kowor(f): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Attention seeker.
Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by Favourkings: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Have you checked out bobrisky bae Pictures Online, You will see that guy is a total Disaster
Re: I’m Waiting For Ambode To Arrest Me Like Pretty Mike – Bobrisky Rakes by juman(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Kowor:
Attention seeker.

Yeah.

I pity his skin. His skin would be totally destroyed.
I have seen somebody that destroyed her skin by using bleaching cream for many many years.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gets Drunk In Studio As He Freestyles And Have Fun With His DMW Gang (pic / Former BBA Star, Beverly Osu Shares Pictures Of Her Kissing Her "Girlfriend"l / Which Tank Gets Filled Up First ? -puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.