Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Where Is Obnoscopy? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Obnoscopy? (4058 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Obnoscopy? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 15, 2017
jesfrosh:
obino.scopy went for 30seconds fisting and player with hateu.2 but he's not come back since. :-(
Re: Where Is Obnoscopy? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Obinoscopy:
I'm still very much active on nairaland dear. You got the spelling wrong just like you suspected.

Thanks for checking on me though. Thanks for creating a thread for me smiley. And not just any thread but a thread on the romance section wink. You've made my day dear.

But as a mod, I have to move this thread to the appropriate section.....Nairaland/General Section. I will also need your permission to either hide or lock this thread since you've gotten the answer to your question.

Once again, thanks dear for remembering me. I'm here for you dear any day anytime. And I ain't leaving nairaland anytime soon wink.

Smiles.

You are welcome and am delighted to know you are very much around hale and hearty and taking bible lessons from ishilove.

Am cool with locking of the thread.

Be mindful of what you wish for @the bolded. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Obnoscopy? by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
tosin collect dis babe number.. Don't dulll grin
No worry I go follow the girl up cool
Re: Where Is Obnoscopy? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Smiles.

You are welcome and am delighted to know you are very much around hale and hearty and taking bible lessons from ishilove.

Am cool with locking of the thread.

Be mindful of what you wish for @the bolded. grin
Ermmmm.....you could replace Ishilove if you're are filled with a superior anointing wink grin

I should be careful? Hmmmmm, okay I wil wink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Predictions Of A Blind Woman Who Fortold Isis & Future Major World Events / The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) / The Programming Section Of Nl Is Now Bloody Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.