Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 (1399 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / How Airtel Is Winning The Battle For Supremacy In Nigeria’s Internet Market / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by technestng(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
is Nokia 8 Coming To Compete With iPhone 8 and Galaxy S8?

The Device Nokia 8 with a codename Nokia Supreme is believed to be the 2017 Flagship device from Nokia. From the leaked video of this monsters device, it is considered a more powerful iteration of Nokia 6.

So far, the leaked images and videos feature a device with all indication is coming to battle for supremacy with the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S8 or the iPhone 8. According to rumors, Nokia 8 is coming in two versions: one with a Snapdragon 835 chipset equipped with a 6GB RAM, a 24 MP OIS + EIS primary camera. The front camera boosted with a massive A 12 MP selfie snapper and dual front-facing speaker. Device storage is to be 64GB or 128GB with a space allocated for the SD Card to further expand the memory.

for full spec and video review see more ==>http://www.technestng.com/2017/01/14/nokia-8-aka-nokia-supreme-coming-compete-top-phones/

Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by Unionised(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by Mustack: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Following

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by ObaKlaz: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
That's a bad ass machine there! Nokia just have to forget past glories and throw themselves into some hard work, and they'll be back in the game. I still love Nokia.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by technestng(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mustack:
Following

lol uncle follow the link na
Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by technestng(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
ObaKlaz:
That's a bad ass machine there! Nokia just have to forget past glories and throw themselves into some hard work, and they'll be back in the game. I still love Nokia.

that obviously what they are doing and its commendable... i posted a video review of just the camera. but if you can go to youtube and fish for more videos I promise you will be blown! like literally
Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by ObaKlaz: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
technestng:

that obviously what they are doing and its commendable... i posted a video review of just the camera. but if you can go to youtube and fish for more videos I promise you will be blown! like literally
I'm off to YouTube then! Well done by the way, bro.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by BlackDBagba: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm in!
Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by oscillation55(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Watching in 13D
Re: Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 by Mustack: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2017
technestng:

lol uncle follow the link na
Currently updating my piggy box.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Tablets Needed / First Made-in-africa Smartphone Out / The Surprising Reason Apple Was Hacked By A KID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.