Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow (634 Views)

Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / How To Blow As An Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria / List 5 Foreign Songs That Made Your Year (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by apholaryn: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are you a musical artist who is looking for dope producer in Nigeria to assist in making
your musical career a success?
If yes then contact thaSouthwestson via

Call/Whatsapp:07083396902
BBM: 58C3F19B
Email: Thasouthwestson
@ yahoo.com
IG: Barz_thasouthwestson
Twitter: @thasouthwestson
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Petyprincess(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
apholaryn:
Are you a musical artist who is looking for dope producer in Nigeria to assist in making
your musical career a success?
If yes then contact thaSouthwestson via

Call/Whatsapp:07083396902
BBM: 58C3F19B
Email: Thasouthwestson
@ yahoo.com
IG: Barz_thasouthwestson
Twitter: @thasouthwestson
Cc: scarrr for future reference cheesy
Gotten everything i needed cheesy
Why removed that picture of lady wearing white hoodie? You probably not proud to show your gf cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Cc: scarrr for future reference cheesy
Gotten everything i needed cheesy
Why removed that picture of lady wearing white hoodie? You probably not proud to show your gf cheesy
proud of my girl? U not even close to league of girls I date Jobless girl, you even bring your nonsense to the dude's page grin can't wait to see where this ends cheesy and thought u said he's 45 I can now see why u are obsessed with him
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Petyprincess(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
proud of my girl? U not even close to league of girls I date Jobless girl, you even bring your nonsense to the dude's page grin can't wait to see where this ends cheesy and thought u said he's 45 I can now see why u are obsessed with him
This same girl? Or is my eyes deceiving me? You quickly removed her picture or probably set your profile on private when i said that,why ain't you proud of your gf folarin? You even look mature yet you lay curse nd troll with numerous monikers online don't you have a life?

Modified:picture removed

1 Like

Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

This same girl? Or is my eyes deceiving me? You quickly removed her picture or probably set your profile on private when i said that,why ain't you proud of your gf folarin? You even look mature yet you lay curse nd troll with numerous monikers online don't you have a life?
lol keep on posting random people's picture online forming Jack Holmes, can wait to see ur stupidity land u in trouble cheesy
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Petyprincess(f): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
lol keep on posting random people's picture online forming Jack Holmes, can wait to see ur stupidity land u in trouble cheesy
Yours is already landing you in trouble,yall trolls aren't anonymous like y'all think. Let me delete the innocent girl picture because she isn't aware of your stupidity online. Imagine bearded man with hairy balls doing online undecided
I pity that girl, she really looks cool to be with a psychopath like you!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yours is already landing you in trouble,yall trolls aren't anonymous like y'all think. Let me delete the innocent girl picture because she isn't aware of your stupidity online. Imagine bearded man with hairy balls doing online undecided
I pity that girl, she really looks cool to be with a psychopath like you!!
haha u scared ??landing me in trouble u are really deluded ...you don't need to delete anything, Have screenshot already and I'm reaching out to the dude you're obsessed with..I just hope he likes wahala as much as I do. Even if he no like wahala, I go force am make u scape goat..I go buy ur jobless sef job
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Petyprincess(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
haha u scared ??landing me in trouble u are really deluded ...you don't need to delete anything, Have screenshot already and I'm reaching out to the dude you're obsessed with..I just hope he likes wahala as much as I do. Even if he no like wahala, I go force am make u scape goat..I go buy ur jobless sef job
Shut up! Log in with your old moniker! Isn't this the same number different monikers use?

Imagine reaching out to yourself cheesy why you deleted the picture on your profile if you ain't scared? Shameless old man!

For your mind no one can figure out your old moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Shut up! Log in with your old moniker! Isn't this the same number different monikers use?

Imagine reaching out to yourself cheesy why you deleted the picture on your profile if you ain't scared? Shameless old man!

different monikers, profile picture only u understand what u saying, why am I even having this conversation with a jobless psycho like u Just relax , the bros go come ansa u
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Petyprincess(f): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
different monikers, profile picture only u understand what u saying, why am I even having this conversation with a jobless psycho like u Just relax , the bros go come ansa u
Yes you already logged in,waiting for your reply with your moniker cheesy

I will be showing all your conversations nd curses to people close to you including your gf so they can take you to a psychiatrist hospital! It's obvious you sick but they don't know yet!

This is my last mention to you,i will show her all evidence of everything you typed here nd hw you curse Nigerian girls yet you dating one.

Have a nice day dumbo!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yes you already logged in,waiting for your reply with your moniker cheesy

I will be showing all your conversations nd curses to people close to you including your gf so they can take you to a psychiatrist hospital! It's obvious you sick but they don't know yet!

This is my last mention to you,i will show her all evidence of everything you typed here nd hw you curse Nigerian girls yet you dating one.

Have a nice day dumbo!
cheesy we shall know the real dumbo soon enough ,astalavista baby
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by apholaryn: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Scarrr:
hey! Please I need you both to stop this madness rn, I went through your conversations and I saw my phone number and personal stuffs dropped carelessly everwhere, this is not right, and ofcause Heisman/Awfarr ,I know it's the same person , he was one of my students and have called him already.please none of you should drag me in your nonsense anymore, it's very important . enjoy the rest of your day!

1 Like

Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
apholaryn:
hey! Please I need you both to stop this madness rn, I went through your conversations and I saw my phone number and personal stuffs dropped carelessly everwhere, this is not right, and ofcause Heisman/Awfarr ,I know it's the same person , he was one of my students and have called him already.please none of you should drag me in your nonsense anymore, it's very important . enjoy the rest of your day!
sup boss, honestly na the first time I dey quote the babe ...dunno her from nowhere, she dragged you into it herself...I even thought u probably had a past wink like she's so obsessed with u grin..my apologies boss...and please permit me to upload the picture I think she picked from your contact
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by apholaryn: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
sir her moniker looks familiar, I guess we've had altercations in the past and Heisman took part in it , anyways you don't need to post anything , you guys should just stop already.please
Re: Dear Artists 2017 Is Your Year To Blow by Scarrr: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
apholaryn:
sir her moniker looks familiar, I guess we've had altercations in the past and Heisman took part in it , anyways you don't need to post anything , you guys should just stop already.please

(1) (Reply)

EFE - Based On Logistic Review. / Davido Has Finally Paid 30billion Inside Someone Account / Audio/ Mp3 Download: Summer Time - Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.