Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja (28397 Views)

4bedroom Stand Alone Duplex Now Available For Rent / Parkhust Luxury Personified 3 Level 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Now Selling / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by WebDoc(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi folks.

Could any one please help me with insights into the cost of building a 4-bedroom in Abuja (Airport Road), as things stand currently. I understand that a lot of variation can arise out of options made, especially regarding finishing, so a middle kind of course would help just fine.
A detailed compilation would be more useful than a sweeping summary.

Finally, I'm your regular guy with no extras bucks to throw around wink, so a good quality project, not compromising basic safety standards while keeping costs down, is the goal.

NB: I would really gone for a bungalow, but I understand that the FCT now has a policy of NOT approving such low-density buildings in these areas.

Thanks all in advance.
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by jeftalene(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Try CostAID
or simply check out the cost of all building materials at www.engineerosaz..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by money121(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by bigdeals(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2017
This will be very useful
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by Adaowerri111: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2017
relate with the FTC guy ...some ignorant people will start giving unrealistic quotations ...including the ones that haven't thought of purchasing cement all their life

4 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by Ahmadgani(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2017
quantity surveyor
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2017
Following pending when my savings is complete. Remaining 100naira to complete.

Who will Epp me? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by codedtins: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
abj.of all places.
wen dollar don go up.
baba as from 300m upwards

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by mmb(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
From 22-30 million naira.

3 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by kings09(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
Ask minister of housing or FcT. Both r close to u in Abj

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by igwedubai2(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
All depend ur choice. So, ask ur engineer
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by DirtyGold: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
codedtins:
abj.of all places.
wen dollar don go up.
baba as from 300m upwards
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

What's tha business?

5 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by PqsMike: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

Getting a realistic breakdown of your proposed project cost requires the service of an experience Quantity Surveyor. Any other cost given to you by a non Qs is just a guess work and thus, not realistic. The fact is every project is unique ...not all what that applies to project A will also apply to project B.

For project cost check here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3294175/cost-building-estimate-quotations

For Architectural drawings check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

Check my signature pls

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
truly useful

BTW

have you seen my signature?
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by dyabman(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

Who will Epp me? cry cry

Yinmu undecided
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2017
dyabman:

Yinmu undecided

Will you help? cry cry
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by azimibraun: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2017
How much you get for hand first? That will inform my advice. Mind you there is Abuja inside Abuja so whch Abuja are you talking about? E get the Abuja wey children no dey go close to.

5 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by dyabman(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

Will you help? cry cry

Se o wa okay ?

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
dyabman:

Se o wa okay ?

Ee beni oo Mo wa ok... iwo nko? tongue
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by lilmax(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2017
following the increase in price, we should be aiming 400m or something
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by dyabman(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

Ee beni oo Mo wa ok...iwo nko? tongue

angry angry .. Just lemme
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
dyabman:

angry angry .. Just lemme

Ma binu grin
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by Pesuzok(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2017
27 - 30m
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
WebDoc:
Hi folks.

Could any one please help me with insights into the cost of building a 4-bedroom in Abuja (Airport Road), as things stand currently. I understand that a lot of variation can arise out of options made, especially regarding finishing, so a middle kind of course would help just fine.

Finally, I'm your regular guy with no extras bucks to throw around wink, so a good quality project, not compromising basic safety standards while keeping costs down, is the goal.

NB: I would really gone for a bungalow, but I understand that the FCT now has a policy of NOT approving such low-density buildings in these areas.

Thanks all in advance.
See your sense you want detailed brief.
Oga spend money, get a quantity surveyor, highest you would pay is 100-200k. They would do the whole cost analysis for you from start to finish.
stop trying to play on peoples intelligence.

8 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by AssoJnr: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2017
That would greatly be influenced by your design. Remember that material are changing price constantly, so the quotation of this week might not be the same as that of next week. I stay in Abuja too, if you want I can give an architect number. He's very good
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by browniecay: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

Who will Epp me? cry cry

Jesus, Just Jesus....

Happy Sunday.
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by naijaoil: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
I recommend you meet aftatechbiz, he is very responsible and trustworthy based on a job he did for us. His thread is here: https://www.nairaland.com/3075906/construction-5-bedroom-duplex-ibadan
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by adebaxton(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Following
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by mjbaba: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Depends on your taste. The kind of finishings. Budget between 25-35m accordingly

I'm guessing its a small duplex on a plot not larger than 500 sqm.
Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by medacares: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2017
WebDoc:
Hi folks.

Thanks all in advance.

Contact. Me on kudus911@gmail.com I am Architect based and practicing in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by OMEGA009(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Minus land money, approx 5-7 mill from foundation to roofing @ carcass stage. All other factors depends on your taste and pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

N500K Electricity Bill Debt On Newly Purchased House. / Fire Disaster At Rumuokoro In Port Harcourt. Properties Destroyed (Pictures) / BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE AT GARDEN OF EDEN ESTATE WITH EASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.