Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please Help My Mum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Mum (640 Views)

Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Mum by podium(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good Evening all, please pardon ma English. my mum has been coughing for more than two much now, drugs were given to her from the hospital and it gone for a week, but now it getting serious, especially at night.... she did a test and the result was out, from the result it just a normal cough. mum has not been sleeping the coughs is too much for her.... doctors in the house please help.
Re: Please Help My Mum by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
If drugs given to her in the hospital didn't work, it's the prescription of nairalanders that would work? You deserve hausa koboko.

Take her to another hospital or get local/herbal cure

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum by uboma(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2017
podium:
Good Evening all, please pardon ma English. my mum has been coughing for more than two much now, drugs were given to her from the hospital and it gone for a week, but now it getting serious, especially at night.... she did a test and the result was out, from the result it just a normal cough. mum has not been sleeping the coughs is too much for her.... doctors in the house please help.

You did not indicate the type of test.

does she cough out blood too?
Re: Please Help My Mum by successking401(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
podium:
since the test carried out on het indicates that it is a normal cough do u mind treating her with herbs?
Re: Please Help My Mum by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Has your mom's cough gotten better?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum by Victorez007: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Check this website www.victorezblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Deadly Between Appendix And Hernia? / Affordable Dental Deals Nation Wide / Help Me Restore My Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.