Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks (34886 Views)

Help I'm Addicted To Carbonated Drinks. / The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Why You Should Stop Taking "Agbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by TVTKOKO(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
From Pepsi to coke to lacasera and even to taking powerhorse drinks.

She's over 50 yrs of age and I've talked and talked but she just won't stop. If she doesn't take in the morning she'll take at night. Sometimes she take mornings and night too like it's a medication.

I'm really worried about the health implications for her but she seem not to care.

Pls what can i do? Or if there's anything i can give her that neutralizes the effect.

Pls help push this to the audience

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
TVTKOKO:
From Pepsi to coke to lacasera and even to taking powerhorse drinks.
She's over 50 yrs of age and I've talked and talked but she just won't stop. If she doesn't take in the morning she'll take at night. Sometimes she take mornings and night too like it's a medication.
I'm really worried about the health implications for her but she seem not to care.

Pls what can i do? Or if there's anything i can give her that neutralizes the effect.

Lalasticlala pls help push this to the audience
introduce her to natural fruit juice

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Introduce her to Jedi Jedi mixture

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by omoadeleye(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Leave your mom to enjoy her life, she has been taking it for long and now she is 50, so what doesn't kill someone only makes one stronger...

PS, you can just tell her silently to one of her ears that if anything happens based on what she has been drinking, she should know that there is no one any where to run helter skelter around oo...

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by naijadjmixtapes: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy her Cartoons of 5 alive juice natural, Malt, hollandia yoghurt, and also buy excess fruits, water melon, orange, apple, cucumber, pineapple, pawpaw.....

Trust she will forget what Carbonated Drinks taste lik......

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Biritiko: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Leave her alone.

15 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Go to google and get pictures of diseases, ailments and sick patients that emanated from consuming too much carbonated drinks and other unhealthy things... Just forward it to her whatsapp and see how she will become a public health officer overnight... She will even sensitize her friends. cheesy grin

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by sorom4: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
introduce her to natural fruit juice
No juice is natural

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Be right back

See my siggy to promote your business on social media to thousands of users
Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by ForeThinker: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy zobo n keep naaa

22 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by shawnfamous(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Leave her let her enjoy.. Wetin no go kill u now, go kill u later.. This country hard

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Kul3ger(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
So, i always see these ededes(old women) at a store along my street.

You'd always see three of them gisting and drinking biggie Pepsi (big-sized Pepsi) practically every afternoon.

One died lately, at about 90 years. But the other two are still bubbling with life; keeping up with their afternoon routine.

OP, I'm not so sure what I intend to pass across, but I'm sure you gerrit undecided grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
We will tell you 8 health implications of carbonated drinks and we will leave the other part of your question to other members to answer (How you can tell her to stop!)

Here you have the health implications of carbonated drinks....

They can increase our risk of cancer.

They can raise our risk of heart disease.

They can lead to diabetes.

They can cause liver damage.

They can make us violent.

They can cause premature birth in pregnant women.

They can change your brain.

They can cause premature aging.

With these few points of ours, we hope mom will put a stop to it.

God bless your mom!

Peace out!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sorry to break it to you but your momma is a Sugar Mummy. grin

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by SkengRay: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
All She needs is some vitamin D

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Hez143(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
I
Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Sunofgod(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Free am nah..??

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Try bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Like someone said before me, let her switch to juice majorly soursop, don't mean to scare you but my mum was a heavy soft drink consumer before she died of cancer.

13 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy carbonated Alomo bitters for her

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by JerryLegend(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sugar mummy. Find one way or the other to make her stop
Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Sunofgod(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Water...lots of water na neutralizer!

Talking from experience!

12 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Afiahomes(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
pas bon grin grin
Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by ibnzubair(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Amongst you both, you're the only one who thinks there's a problem here, apparently.

You're probably telling her to stop and she's wondering why the heck you're disturbing her peace. Or telling her about the implications (as you may have read on Google) and she's thinking 'something must kill man'.

Bottom line, if you think it's an addiction, read on way to break an addiction (on the same Google) then try it on her case. Otherwise -unlikely though, get her to see a psychologist.

That would be $80 please.
I take PayPal

9 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by WalkerMichael(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bro. Don't disturb your self. Just try to introduce some fruit juices to her... I think she's addicted to it. Anything that would kill a man would kill a man. Even those that don't take it everyday like this at her age are battling with serious health issues & challenges.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Giftexx: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Heard people with low blood sugar take carbonated drinks to balance d body

16 Likes

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Blinkers: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
cool

Get that bîtch a dick!

Thank me later wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks by Sunofgod(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Also juices....if money dey!

Orange, pineapple, mango, watermelon.udala!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Milky "Garri" Discharge Help / Ebola Facts [Timeless Magazine] / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.