Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community (20194 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? / Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
There Nigerians, is this Npower or npurnishment ? It was a great joy to me when my name was shortlisted for the npower programme, My name came out under Port Harcourt city local government(PHALGA) but after the verification , to my amazement, my name is now under Kalabiama, Opobo/Nko.

This is definitely a wrong posting to me. I can't even attempt to do documentation cos my tp to my posting community is @ least #4000/day to & fro, nor have I been paid my December stipend up till now. I have even gone to npower office in Rivers state, they kept on saying nothing is wrong with my account, that the delay in payment is from Abuja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by redcliff: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
4000 a day transport...hmnm

6 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Ameloko(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
please where is their office in portharcourt because I have similar wahala

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by cassidy1996(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
I find work, i see work...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by emorse(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
cassidy1996:
Omo wa se o ri se. lol.
Sorry OP. I know this isn't a joke bit I can't help but laugh.

10 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by ststyreal(f): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Huh! If this is true, then it is absolutely not fair but all the same you can report to the focal person in your state. Npower, may our joy never be turned to sorrow Amen!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by kayStelly(f): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by leokinguch(m): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2017
U better relocate to that community and live....good luck to u

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by nwakibie3(m): 1:00am On Jan 15, 2017
This is wickedness and may be federal govt ploy to make people lose interest in the program. How can they post u out of ur locality? To go and find an apartment and start paying rent from the 30k stipend? It's not fair at all. They should have done it in such a way that everyone should be in town/community at least u can hide under ur parents shelter.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by KealDrogo: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Op, negotiate with your supervisor or whomever is in charge, agree on certain amount. You will now only have to go for monthly clearance that's all. Deal like this is been done on NYSC. N power shouldn't be different.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Drdreyy: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2017
nwakibie3:
This is wickedness and may be federal govt ploy to make people lose interest in the program. How can they post u out of ur locality? To go and find an apartment and start paying rent from the 30k stipend? It's not fair at all. They should have done it in such a way that everyone should be in town/community at least u can hide under ur parents shelter.

It's not a ploy from the Fed Govt, neither is it the FG's fault, it's the state that is responsible for posting.

the FG categorically stated that they shouldn't post participants to places that are far from their place of residence because the stipend they are giving will not be enough.

But sadly, most states didn't follow that instruction

30 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by yorex2011: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2017
shocked
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by nlanded: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Your case is part of the few cases in which a very large local government area can give rise to this, my kid bro applied for N-power and he picked the main city and when he was posted it was still within the city. Write to N-power or contact your local resource person about this situation and it would be fixed, there is nothing to be worried about here.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by bamasite2: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2017
That is serious! Hope it gets sorted out
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by femimike1(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Ohh that's huge bro . You can negotiate with the supervisors and let's hope it works out .

It's my birthday . How many likes for me??

25 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Bekwarra(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Please we are looking for my neighbour Chinakwe's dog. If found pls contact us on bubuthedog@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
cassidy1996:

Bubu things.... Its all chain-ji lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by MrIcredible: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
4000 per day? Hmmm
For what nau?

You should just quit or rent an apartment around your pop. Period

3 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Baba4dgals: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Who did dis to u ?

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by YesNo(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
haba...
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by eezeribe(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
A begger has no choice cos N-power is no job but simply a social welfare scheme for the unemployed

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by 48noble(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
OP did u offend Amaechi d cockroach of Ubima?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Masquerade7: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Gbese re o
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Pavore9: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2017
That defeats the purpose.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by YesNo(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:
Op, negotiate with your supervisor or whomever is in charge, agree on certain amount. You will now only have to go for monthly clearance that's all. Deal like this is been done on NYSC. N power shouldn't be different.

Good advice from a great Nation builder.

11 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
power of corruption someone else paid to get your slot, but op you can't spell punishment and you want to teach port Harcourt kids abeg stay in your kalabiama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Baba4dgals: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:
Ghost corper

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by 2el(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Sit down and enjoy the free money...
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by HAH: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmm this dey one kind
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by donejossy87(f): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
D question is do this govt officials thruly knw anytin abt npower? > , wont b surprise if lagos state govt of all state can say they dnt knw anytin abt it. Bunch of dullard..... grin grin grin. Prayer is all u need nw.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by aminho(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:
and you will later on call some1 corrupt

6 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by emynike2001(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2017
THAT IS THE CHANGE THEY PROMISED

OP NA YOU STILL DEY COMPLAIN WE NEVER HEAR FROM OTHERS.

THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED A STIPEND

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae / Flour Mills Of Nigeria April 2018 Latest Recruitment (10 Positions) / Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.