Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community (20199 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number? / Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by APCmyheart(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:

He will not be caught. All those corpers have never been caught. This shouldn't be a problem.

So you are encouraging him on what we all know is bad? No wonder we do not have leaders of tomorrow..
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by dantori(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
prekumohtim:
There Nigerians, is this Npower or npurnishment ? It was a great joy to me when my name was shortlisted for the npower programme, My name came out under Port Harcourt city local government(PHALGA) but after the verification , to my amazement, my name is now under Kalabiama, Opobo/Nko.

This is definitely a wrong posting to me. I can't even attempt to do documentation cos my tp to my posting community is @ least #4000/day to & fro, nor have I been paid my December stipend up till now. I have even gone to npower office in Rivers state, they kept on saying nothing is wrong with my account, that the delay in payment is from Abuja

No be you been dey criticise Buhari? Wetin u wan come use Npower do
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by straighttalk(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Before anybody will rush to blame the FG on issues arising from wrong posting, hear what the Special Adviser to the President on Social Protection Plans, Mrs. Maryam Uwais, says during a telephone chat with Daily Trust Newspaper about the N-Power activities at the state.

"Because the money we are paying them is not enough for accommodation and is not enough for transportation, it is the states to deploy them to where they are going to work. We can not take control of that."

given the above statement, it for the state to play their role adequately by redeploying people to where they will not have problem with, or they (state) augment for the accommodations & transportation as the case may be. As it is not the fault of the FG that one is posted wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by basadenet: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2017
That is Apc for you. Government of deception.

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by obowunmi(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2017
prekumohtim:
There Nigerians, is this Npower or npurnishment ? It was a great joy to me when my name was shortlisted for the npower programme, My name came out under Port Harcourt city local government(PHALGA) but after the verification , to my amazement, my name is now under Kalabiama, Opobo/Nko.

This is definitely a wrong posting to me. I can't even attempt to do documentation cos my tp to my posting community is @ least #4000/day to & fro, nor have I been paid my December stipend up till now. I have even gone to npower office in Rivers state, they kept on saying nothing is wrong with my account, that the delay in payment is from Abuja

N-Power is a stupid and dumb idea.

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by baeboo: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:
Op, negotiate with your supervisor or whomever is in charge, agree on certain amount. You will now only have to go for monthly clearance that's all. Deal like this is been done on NYSC. N power shouldn't be different.
kwaruption wan enter npower too? Nigeria I hail ooo
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by pressplay411(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
The smart thing to do will be to locate a temporary abode in a church/mosque close to your school.
Until you can afford a decent accommodation nearby.
Unless you're spoilt for choice.

PS: opening salutation "Dear Nigerians" hope you no be English teacher oo grin
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by arsenic33(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is it for real?
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
helphelp:

Dear Lord, and this one is supposed to teach our future leaders...

Young man that was a mistake, you know nothing about English than I do. No one is above mistake. I mistake there for dear, no big deal. Check my previous write up & stop talking trash
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sorry folks that i Could not edit my write up before posting, nor can I do it now cos it is now on front page. I believe many of u v noticed the error already...lolz
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ameloko:
please where is their office in portharcourt because I have similar wahala

Their office is at Elekahia community town hall
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by stpat1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why do people always complain at the slightest discomfort.

Is it not expected you find a place at where you are posted?
Why coming to tell us how far away you were posted from your present location? You want them to post you to the closest school to your house?

You can ignore it if you are not comfortable with it.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by helphelp: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
prekumohtim:

Young man that was a mistake, you know nothing about English than I do. No one is above mistake. I mistake there for dear, no big deal. Check my previous write up & stop talking trash

Are you vexed already?

Afi you "Mistake there for dear" na

Meanwhile, I've typed and not talked.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by kulu80(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Here in Ogun state, Yewa south precisely, kudos to the secretary of teaching service commission, mr Bakare for making it possible for all Nteach beneficiaries to be posted to the closest school to their place of residence. Some states are trying to rubbish the effort of FG.

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by kulu80(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Here in Ogun state, Yewa south precisely, kudos to the secretary of teaching service commission, mr Bakare for making it possible for all Nteach beneficiaries to be posted to the closest school to their place of residence. Some states are trying to rubbish the effort of FG.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by jamesbridget13(f): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
leokinguch:
U better relocate to that community and live....good luck to u
That's What I wanted to say honestly. Since he has been posted out of d preferred location, he should as well relocate #endofstory
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by jamesbridget13(f): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Drdreyy:

It's not a ploy from the Fed Govt, neither is it the FG's fault, it's the state that is responsible for posting.

the FG categorically stated that they shouldn't post participants to places that are far from their place of residence because the stipend they are giving will not be enough.

But sadly, most states didn't follow that instruction
what about corp members that they post to d length and breath of d country?
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by chiefojiji(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
someone shild!

when savings go enter 1m

maybe 2050

it is well with you bro, aim high and never settle for the least.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Schelube(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seems this issue is peculiar with Rivers State. How can my brothers wife that reside at Mgbuoba in Obio/Akpor Local Government of Rivers State and did her verification at the Obio/Akpor Local Government Council. Was now posted to Ahoada West Local Government that is not only different from her Local Government of abode but also very far from her for her primary assignment. A woman with four kids. Please any concrete solution will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by honestivo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
There are so many issues with npower Rivers ,many people are yet to received there dec stipend and also this uncoordinated posting so many irregularities and. npower team are not responding to any of these issues
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by honestivo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who know the appropriate npower office to lay his/her complain ,in ph

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Schelube:
Seems this issue is peculiar with Rivers State. How can my brothers wife that reside at Mgbuoba in Obio/Akpor Local Government of Rivers State and did her verification at the Obio/Akpor Local Government Council. Was now posted to Ahoada West Local Government that is not only different from her Local Government of abode but also very far from her for her primary assignment. A woman with four kids. Please any concrete solution will be appreciated.

We shall be having a meeting with the focal person of Npower Representing Rivers state in respect to distance posting and delay in payment by 2moro (16/01/17), 8am at Elekahia community town hall. Please tell her to come wit her kids . Many of us who ar affected, earlier had a meeting at RSUST & we v' resolved to 4ward a letter to the facilitator and also meet wit him in group. Note, we're currently more than 50
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by ststyreal(f): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
rilwan09:
You guys should stop being stupid and myopic when thinking or making decisions. when registering you are required to fill your place of residence . u filled rubbish NW u are blaming the government. Oga it's not by force , u can still leave . awon oniranu
Huh! Na waooooo, I donbilivit!! Abeg, una get fight before? Suruleereeeeee And how sure are u that she filled rubbish according to u? Olurun ako waa mo se.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by ststyreal(f): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
helphelp:

Dear Lord, and this one is supposed to teach our future leaders...

Habaaaa! No body is above errors. And it might be an oversight as a result of being fast in typing. Just overlook and concentrate on the message.
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by ststyreal(f): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:

He will not be caught. All those corpers have never been caught. This shouldn't be a problem.
See liver!!!!!!
Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by helphelp: 3:54am On Jan 16, 2017
ststyreal:

Habaaaa! No body is above errors. And it might be an oversight as a result of being fast in typing. Just overlook and concentrate on the message.

I have since moved on .... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria April 2018 Latest Recruitment (10 Positions) / Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). / National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.