Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? (15963 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by chris6flash: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2017
mine is number 3 o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
I went to big man school they didn't do such to us (I dedicate this no1 position to all those nairalanders who don't comment )

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by donbrowser(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
That number 3 no be here. You will fall, rise and fall again.
You will sweat like someone in a pool.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Innodon(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
All
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by kings09(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2017
ALL of d above
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by kaluchuks(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2017
I hated 3 with all my heart,those senior for fgc go want use belt peal your buttocks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by ezychris(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
KAI!!

BTW

check my signature
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Tolexander: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
chris6flash:
mine is number 3 o grin
I still preferred 3 then. Cos I did change the leg and and hand.

That 2 na die. Nothing to change!

That 5 sweet pass!
Just few cane strokes and nothing again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by GogetterMD(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
The exotic boarding school punishments aren't even on this list
Hanging on the bunk
Floating on the floor, on only your elbows and toes
Pumping
Frog jump
Driving imaginary okada (jeez mehn! The muscle cramps afterwards lasts several weeks, same for pumping too)

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by yomibelle(f): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
after some time, try bringin ur arms down, the muscles wud av gone on vacation

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Ameboperoo(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by kabayomi(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Okada

Surprised it's not there

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Barselonia(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
All of the above.. ...although am very gentle but don't know how I am always involved

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by CplusJason: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Recycling garbage.

Nairaland sef

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Nutase: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
grin
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Princess4ng(f): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Oboi... I do number 1 well grin
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Okaakoko(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2017
I be teacher pikin, den no dey punish me
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by djeezy(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2017
I disliked no 3. That was my dad's highest punishment. He will monitor you with a cane and if your leg is not high enough or you bring it down, he will whip your azz. It was terrible back then lol.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by daniska3yaro(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Walahi is not punishment but enjoyment in aso rock,have u ever sit on ur head for 7hrs that you don't feel ur neck n head,its like the behead you.
Team Afms#
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Mehn... I hate number 3 like madt because of the aftermath pains on my fingers and my back... cry
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by gusaua(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2017
As an ajebo none of the above
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by sod09(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2017
non.... teachers dont beat or punish in my sch,unless day wanna get fired
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by bezimo(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2017
3: teary eyed and sweating it out with shaking legs. How I hated that.lol

But the in the kind of high school I attended, I had worse punishment than 3.
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Pinning your head ontop of stones, peak milk tin or rocks,.. Mehn that was brutality.
Or Mud dance like a Pig.
Person pikin don suffer tey tey sha.
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Soljaboi44(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Cover up in proper 3s, and go on your fvckinq head!

undecided
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by SIRmanjar(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Dem no born any teacher well give person number 4 for private skool.Exept say u go public school.
I hate number 3...we call it pick pin.u dint put the most dreaded of all,frog jump.
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Did number 3 wen I was in pri 4!
Sweated like a fighter and cried like a baby.
Swore never to allow mysef be put tru it ever again.
My fear of number 3 made a very disciplined person till date.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by fippycbk(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2017
GogetterMD:
The exotic boarding school punishments aren't even on this list
Hanging on the bunk
Floating on the floor, on only your elbows and toes
Pumping
Frog jump
Driving imaginary okada (jeez mehn! The muscle cramps afterwards lasts several weeks, same for pumping too)

Bolded na die. Which secondary school did you attend?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by stuffs4me(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2017
chris6flash:
mine is number 3 o grin

OP, if you went to school in Nigeria, then you went to secondary school and not high school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2018/2019 Post UTME /admission / Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Write Exam While On Strike / This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.