Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,241 members, 7,856,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Unfortunately, Hell Is As Real As You And Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfortunately, Hell Is As Real As You And Me (386 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / The Kingdom Of Darkness Is Real As Sodomy Is Worst Than White Supremacy / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunately, Hell Is As Real As You And Me by Asegzy: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2017
U may not believe in the concept of hell but hell is as real as u and me.
But before I explain, u must understand 3 points
1. We were made to serve God alone. (in other words, we are not supposed to have any rights at all)

2. Hell wasn't made for humans, only for the devil and his cohorts

3. The prophecies in the Bible are gradually coming to pass. (no matter how hard u try to console or deceive yourselves)

Now,Adam and eve were so naive that they didn't even know they were Unclad . We were made not to think logically or be intelligent.
We were just meant to be toys for God like other animals.

But by virtue of the fact that They took the fruit which was forbidden ,It altered us and made us smarter and we now have to choose to follow God or the devil.
We have the potential to be like God but we are cut short by death because Adam and eve were prevented from eating from the tree of life. (had it been they had also eaten of the tree of life ,we would have been like God. Imagine Albert Einstein living forever) .

Nb: Adam and eve were allowed to eat from the tree of life. But after eating from the tree of knowledge ,they Were banned from the tree of life. The effects of the tree of life was seen in them and their immediate generations but the effect is now very minimal or has waned off completely.

We are the only species who are liable to judgement because we were the only species that ate the forbidden fruit.
God loves us so much, u just don't know it.
That's why he sent his son to come and show us the way. He knows it's not easy to serve him fully.
Our righteousness is like filthy rags but he still loves us.

Read Genesis chapter 3

(1) (Reply)

Like Minds.. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Says Nigeria Will Not Recover In One Year / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals The Worst Form Of Leadership Is From The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.