Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! (2297 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! by olamitodotun14: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2017
The contractor handling my mum's job gave a the following bills to execute the foundation process;
1. 3 loads of gravel sand at #15000 per load.
2. 4 loads of sand at #24000 per 2loads.
3.2 tonnes of cement (I don't know how much that is)
4. Workmanship to be collected for only foundation is #150000.
Now, I don't know if the workmanship is worth it or not? And so also, if the quantity of material budget by the contractor isn't too much.
The description of the project is a three bedroom bungalow with a two miniflats comprising of a room, kitchen, toilet and living room. The attached pictures/drawings will help in getting accurate advises from my nairaland folks and bug daddies in the house. The project is located at Ibadan.
Lastly, mum is lazy to oversee anything as she doesn't know anything a building and she doesn't have much at hand,so it has to be properly utilized. And also I'm at school I can't possibly at Ibadan everytime to oversee the project. But your advises will go a long way to helping mum achieve her aim with limited funds.

Re: Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! by Sunnymatey(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Advice ur mom to get quotation from other engineers around and compare with what she has been given.
Re: Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! by alist(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Nothing suspicious just negotiate and ask for the contractors contractual history and track record. Experience and sincerity are priceless.
Re: Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! by jeftalene(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Try CostAID or simply check the prices of all building materials at www.engineerosaz..com

Re: Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! by BilginMarble(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

(1) (Reply)

Unifoam Mattress Prices In Nigeria 2019 / CONSTRUCTION OF 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH 3 BEDROOM FLATS ATTACHED. / FOR SALE A PLOT OF LAND, 691.881 Sqm@ OGUDU GRA VALLEY LAGOS 27m , C of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.