Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan (2517 Views)

Analyze This Floor Plan / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / Please Criticize This Floor Plan. Your Opinion Is HIGHLY Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2018
please help me criticize my house drawing before building,i dont have much knowledge about plans,hence im bringing it here for experts to see it,thank you for your help.

Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by olukaygold(m): 5:06am On Sep 17, 2018
The floor plan is good,what about the 3d architectural design of the floor plan?
Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2018
olukaygold:
The floor plan is good,what about the 3d architectural design of the floor plan?

Thank you for your reply,I will ask the Architect and post it here,I'm just getting to know that floor plan can comes in 3d also,I think it's only the house structure.
Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Juell(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
There are a few things that should be worked on.
The entrance to the guest room frm de dining is wrong.
The the stair case is too exposed on the ground floor.
There's no privacy in the private living it's more of a lobby.
Also there's no focal point in the living room.

1 Like

Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Juell:
There are a few things that should be worked on.
The entrance to the guest room frm de dining is wrong.
The the stair case is too exposed on the ground floor.
There's no privacy in the private living it's more of a lobby.
Also there's no focal point in the living room.
Thank you sir,will let him know and come back with corrected copy,God bless you for your input
Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
In reference to your post at https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1063#72911690

I read but do not post on that thread anymore due to some forum queens.

This is a fantastic plan and use of space but I have a few issues.

First, the living room is where you, and your guests, will spend the majority of your time so this needs to occupy a primary spot in the house. As it is, it only has one window. It needs to enjoy cross breeze and be more illuminated.

Secondly, the kitchen is occupying prime real estate there.

If it were me, I don’t do duplexes, I would move the kitchen to the area where the staircase is at. Move the living room to where the kitchen is at.

Your architect can then work the other things like staircase around.

Good luck. It is a nice workable plan as it is but you asked for opinions.

1 Like

Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you sir for your time,i will inform my architect about the issues you raized,thank you so much,i appreciate you going to other thread to pass your info,God bless you.

EgunMogaji:
In reference to your post at https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1063#72911690

I read but do not post on that thread anymore due to some forum queens.

This is a fantastic plan and use of space but I have a few issues.

First, the living room is where you, and your guests, will spend the majority of your time so this needs to occupy a primary spot in the house. As it is, it only has one window. It needs to enjoy cross breeze and be more illuminated.

Secondly, the kitchen is occupying prime real estate there.

If it were me, I don’t do duplexes, I would move the kitchen to the area where the staircase is at. Move the living room to where the kitchen is at.

Your architect can then work the other things like staircase around.

Good luck. It is a nice workable plan as it is but you asked for opinions.

1 Like

Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 19, 2018
boyestic:

Thank you sir for your time,i will inform my architect about the issues you raized,thank you so much,i appreciate you going to other thread to pass your info,God bless you.

I've seen the changes, they are fantastic.

It may not bother you but I have an issue with the visitors toilet being exposed like that.

Here's an idea, you see the space that you marked as entrance, wall that in and fix the entrance door in the new wall, that new internal area can now be the reception/lobby. Where the existing entrance door is you can turn that into an alcove. You can then have the door to the VT open into the entrance area and not directly to the living room.

Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2018
thank you,the architect is also reading ,will send you final design when he is done,i appreciate your effort sir.
Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by olukaygold(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2018
boyestic:
thank you,the architect is also reading ,will send you final design when he is done,i appreciate your effort sir.
A good and trustworthy smiley bricklayer is at your service sir.
Re: Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan by Abudu2000(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
FOR YOR ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING TO APPROVAL STANDARD PLS SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP VIA MY SIGNATURE smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Granite - Look No More / BUY A PRIME LAND IN ABUJA WIT AS LOW AS 2M@PHASE2(wumba/apo)site layout inside / Plot For Sale @ Royal Garden Estate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.