Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

OMG! Florida Man Strangles Wife To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Florida Man Strangles Wife To Death (450 Views)

Man Strangles Wife To Death, Throws Body Into Lagoon / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Florida Man Strangles Wife To Death by GoogleGistz: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
A Florida man has been charged with murder after strangling his wife during an argument and then posting messages on her Facebook page under her name to try to fool her friends and family about her absence, the police said.
The man, George J. McShane Jr., was trying to “convince her friends and family she was still alive,” according to the Orlando Police Department.

Mr. McShane, 42, who a police report said worked at a resort, was arrested on Jan. 11 and charged with second-degree murder and battery by strangulation in the death of Kristen McShane, 30, the police said.
For several days this month, Ms. McShane’s Facebook page was updated with cheerful photographs documenting her life in Florida: a portrait of her smiling in front of an easel, paint brush in hand; and another of her enjoying an outing with friends.
On Jan. 7, a Facebook message informed friends and relatives why she had not been in touch: “I can’t believe I dropped my phone in the

Read more >>>>>>http://googlegistz..com.ng/2017/01/a-florida-man-has-been-charged-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Just In: 3 Killed As Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna At Night / Soldiers Kill Two Suspected Militants In Bayelsa / Canada Mint Worker Who Hid $130,000 Of Gold In Rectum Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.