Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

This Happened To Me In The Church Last Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Happened To Me In The Church Last Year (417 Views)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To Me In The Church Last Year by wins18(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Fellow nairalanders is this right?
Could you imagine
my Two bibles were stolen inside our church last year, ever since then I have not been going to church with bible.
Re: This Happened To Me In The Church Last Year by Nutase: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
tongue
Re: This Happened To Me In The Church Last Year by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Apparently, O.P Sleeps In Church
Re: This Happened To Me In The Church Last Year by wins18(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
lalasticlala food don done oo

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sacks Branch Pastor For Using Church Name To Participate In MMM / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Who You Are Not Married To.. / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(fri. 20/01/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.