Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Dialogue Between Christian And Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dialogue Between Christian And Muslim (416 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue Between Christian And Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
*Dialogue between a Muslim and a Christian*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Abdullahi* : All the prophets were Muslim!!

*Paul* : are you so sure?

*Abdullahi* : yes 100% sure

*Paul* : OK proof it

*Abdullahi* : Moses, performed ablution, they performed solat in the book of Nehemiah, jesus did washed his disciples feet and commanded it, Jesus bow his face to the ground in worship this is what Islam teaches

*Paul* : hmmmmmm!

*Abdullahi* : why sighing?

*Paul* : I was sighing because you are fed with half truth and half truth is tantamount to lie

*Abdullahi* : how do you mean?

*Paul* : great, do you mean to say washing of feet and and hand is the ABLUTION commanded by Allah?

*Abdullahi* : No!

*Paul* : do you mean as Jesus washed his disciples feets w can also perform ablution in the mosque following this example of his?

*Abdullahi* : No it is not allowed in the mosque , in fact you can get killed if you do such especially in the Sunnis area!!

*Paul* : in Nehemiah Ezra stand and the seven people stood beside him at the right side and left side

*Abdullahi* : Noooo! All liars shall perished in janamah(hell fire)

*Paul* : read Nehemiah 8:4?

*Abdullahi* : OK oooo!! I can see it now, hmmmm, but we never saw this when ustaz was explaining the verses

*Paul* : you won't see it because you listening what you wanted to hear already and all your sense of discernment has been locked. Till you are ready to read the bible with objective mind..

*Abdullahi* : b...u.....t, are you now saying Jesus was not a Muslim?!

*Paul* : oh, my LORD Jesus was never a Muslim, let me ask can a Muslim calling Gos father.

*Abdullahi* : I caught you, father as use in the bible was just metaphorical

*Paul* : OK, can a Jesus being a Muslim said we should pray in his name?

*Abdullahi* : Haba! It is not found anywhere in the bible , please show me

*Paul* : are you ready to dump Islam and put it in the garbage it belong if I show you

*Abdullahi* :just show me I want to learn

*Paul* : john 14:13-14 "...…and whatsoever he shall ask in my name......"

*Abdullahi* : Which means you are asking God through Jesus Christ right?

*Paul* : Maybe you need to show me a prophet that said ask in my name, then I become a Muslim!!! Hope that challenge is fair enough?!

*Abdullahi* : take excuse and went mute................

*Paul* : Islam is false a sure way to hell sura 19:71-72 confirmed in sahih Bukhari vol 1 book 12 number 770 on the contrary Jesus is The way to paradise john 14:6, Mattew 11:28, john 3:3-5.

Shalom.

~fsp

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between Christian And Muslim by Omudia11: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2017
True!
Re: Dialogue Between Christian And Muslim by tijjanioyan: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
ajiboye007:
*Dialogue between a Muslim and a Christian*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Abdullahi* : All the prophets were Muslim!!

*Paul* : are you so sure?

*Abdullahi* : yes 100% sure

*Paul* : OK proof it

*Abdullahi* : Moses, performed ablution, they performed solat in the book of Nehemiah, jesus did washed his disciples feet and commanded it, Jesus bow his face to the ground in worship this is what Islam teaches

*Paul* : hmmmmmm!

*Abdullahi* : why sighing?

*Paul* : I was sighing because you are fed with half truth and half truth is tantamount to lie

*Abdullahi* : how do you mean?

*Paul* : great, do you mean to say washing of feet and and hand is the ABLUTION commanded by Allah?

*Abdullahi* : No!

*Paul* : do you mean as Jesus washed his disciples feets w can also perform ablution in the mosque following this example of his?

*Abdullahi* : No it is not allowed in the mosque , in fact you can get killed if you do such especially in the Sunnis area!!

*Paul* : in Nehemiah Ezra stand and the seven people stood beside him at the right side and left side

*Abdullahi* : Noooo! All liars shall perished in janamah(hell fire)

*Paul* : read Nehemiah 8:4?

*Abdullahi* : OK oooo!! I can see it now, hmmmm, but we never saw this when ustaz was explaining the verses

*Paul* : you won't see it because you listening what you wanted to hear already and all your sense of discernment has been locked. Till you are ready to read the bible with objective mind..

*Abdullahi* : b...u.....t, are you now saying Jesus was not a Muslim?!

*Paul* : oh, my LORD Jesus was never a Muslim, let me ask can a Muslim calling Gos father.

*Abdullahi* : I caught you, father as use in the bible was just metaphorical

*Paul* : OK, can a Jesus being a Muslim said we should pray in his name?

*Abdullahi* : Haba! It is not found anywhere in the bible , please show me

*Paul* : are you ready to dump Islam and put it in the garbage it belong if I show you

*Abdullahi* :just show me I want to learn

*Paul* : john 14:13-14 "...…and whatsoever he shall ask in my name......"

*Abdullahi* : Which means you are asking God through Jesus Christ right?

*Paul* : Maybe you need to show me a prophet that said ask in my name, then I become a Muslim!!! Hope that challenge is fair enough?!

*Abdullahi* : take excuse and went mute................

*Paul* : Islam is false a sure way to hell sura 19:71-72 confirmed in sahih Bukhari vol 1 book 12 number 770 on the contrary Jesus is The way to paradise john 14:6, Mattew 11:28, john 3:3-5.

Shalom.

~fsp
im not suprise u people learnt ur lying trade 4rm Paul,Rom3:7,RSV

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens 2017 Sunday 29 January 2017:-direction For True Seekers / Love Your Neighbours And Your Enemies As Yourself– Sunday Gospel Reflection / It Is Impossible To Live Christian Life: Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.