Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts (1200 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola Not Sincere About LAUTECH Crisis — ASUU Chair / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by babulicious: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
As reactions continue to trail the outburst of Governor Abiola Ajimobi at a protest organised by students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technolgy, LAUTECH, the governor’s daughter has gotten involved in the controversy.
Mr. Ajimobi’s daughter, Ajibola, labelled the protesting students “Generation of Mannerless Children” on her Instagram page.
“Generation of Mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents , how will they respect the Constitution” , the governor’s daughter said in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9.
Ajibola Ajimobi who got married last September is believed to be the second child to the Oyo governor.
LAUTECH students had on January 9 protested the continued closure of the university since June last year.
While addressing the protesting students, an angry Mr. Ajimobi told them to do their worst.
The Oyo governor, whose state jointly owns the university, miffed by the outbursts of the protesting students, said the closure of the university for over 7 months was no big deal.
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said.
Nigerians have continued to lampoon the governor since the video was released as Ajimobi continued to trend on Twitter on Sunday morning.
Reacting to the governor’s daughter’s statement ,the Senior Assistant to Mr. Ajimobi on Media, Yomi Olayinka, said the governor’s office is not aware of it.
“As the governor’s spokesman, I am not aware of this development and I cannot comment since I am not aware,” he said.
When asked what he feels about such comment even if he was not aware , he said, “Well, I will call Mrs. Ajibola to ask her what she meant by that, but for now I don’t want to speculate, so I can’t react to anything of such.”
LAUTECH has been shut since June 2016, due to the inability of Osun and Oyo states to meet their obligations financially to the institution.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220533-ajimobis-daughter-labels-protesting-lautech-students-generation-mannerless-students.html
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
She is a manner less hoe!!! because her father sponsored her Abroad with stolen funds ordinary people should not have good education and protest against bad leadership? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by holuwajobar(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mumu gal...assumin she knows hw it feel to stay at ohm fr 7 months...she wunt b sayin trash......rubbish

1 Like

Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said
a so called governor opened his septic tank to make such useless statement. I don't blame him.
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by ojun50(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lolzzzzzz Mannerless Children
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by Origin(f): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
I laugh.

When you use your own money to buy what will injure you.

Some is daring Nigerian students. If this matter becomes something else, they will forget a whole governor made such statements.

Well I hope the students know his house or office. At least release statements to the students and address them like human beings. Leaders without empathy are what?
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by olasaad(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Not her fault at least she's privilege to have a politician's father who have been using people's money to take care of her and her other family members. But have you ever called ur papa corrupt for the state funds he has been spending on you? before you now come out and called some people manner less for asking for their right. I just believe that everyone will be rewarded accordingly in this life.
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by ibkgab001: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ekun kan omo e kan

I swear their families will regret this
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by drake2(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Her papa na irresponsible and mannerless Guvanor. Rubbish!
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by fotadmowmend(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who caused it No be him? It's high tym we stood against APC led fiat in OYO state and stop this arrogant nonsense! #IstandwithLAUTECH
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by misspicy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Imagine shocked
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Next election, you will vote wisely
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by seankay(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kò ní da fún ę
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by babulicious: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
babulicious:
As reactions continue to trail the outburst of Governor Abiola Ajimobi at a protest organised by students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technolgy, LAUTECH, the governor’s daughter has gotten involved in the controversy.
Mr. Ajimobi’s daughter, Ajibola, labelled the protesting students “Generation of Mannerless Children” on her Instagram page.
“Generation of Mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents , how will they respect the Constitution” , the governor’s daughter said in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9.
Ajibola Ajimobi who got married last September is believed to be the second child to the Oyo governor.
LAUTECH students had on January 9 protested the continued closure of the university since June last year.
While addressing the protesting students, an angry Mr. Ajimobi told them to do their worst.
The Oyo governor, whose state jointly owns the university, miffed by the outbursts of the protesting students, said the closure of the university for over 7 months was no big deal.
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said.
Nigerians have continued to lampoon the governor since the video was released as Ajimobi continued to trend on Twitter on Sunday morning.
Reacting to the governor’s daughter’s statement ,the Senior Assistant to Mr. Ajimobi on Media, Yomi Olayinka, said the governor’s office is not aware of it.
“As the governor’s spokesman, I am not aware of this development and I cannot comment since I am not aware,” he said.
When asked what he feels about such comment even if he was not aware , he said, “Well, I will call Mrs. Ajibola to ask her what she meant by that, but for now I don’t want to speculate, so I can’t react to anything of such.”
LAUTECH has been shut since June 2016, due to the inability of Osun and Oyo states to meet their obligations financially to the institution.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220533-ajimobis-daughter-labels-protesting-lautech-students-generation-mannerless-students.html

cc lalastical fynestboi moderators
Re: You Are Mannerless Children- Ajimobi's Daughter Tells LAUTECH Stdnts by milky3(f): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
not her fault though,, she does not know how it feels to study in Nigeria University.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2017 Agbami Scholarship! / Project Topics In Business Administration / The University Of Abuja, Girls Hostel Has No Fence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.