Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way (1693 Views)

Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Natural Way To Prevent Pregnancy With Uda (negro Pepper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by jessyb: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
With a mouth friendly herbal mixture (key ingredient being honey!), avail yourself of a permanent cure for ulcer. It costs only N7000! This is available for Lagos residents for now.

Call Mrs. Akinyemi on 08082609376 or whatsapp 07084910289 to make your orders

Your Health is your strength!
Re: Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by Dottore: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Damn too expensive. I got healed after battling with it for years with just 400naira do it yourself homemade therapy.
Re: Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by frankloloko: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Picture of ulcer and what are the cause please . I've white tongue + bad breath and I started noticing it when I can't sleep for month and I used hard drugs to sleep , lexotan, drinking .
Re: Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by jessyb: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
That may be true but our remedy is guaranteed. A lot of cases have been noted of its reoccurrence much later. Nobody is trying to rip off here. It's a certain long term cure
Re: Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dottore:
Damn too expensive. I got healed after battling with it for years with just 400naira do it yourself homemade therapy.

I was hoping you could share your treatment method & ingredients prices. I can't stand the pain.
Re: Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by Cashio(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Dottore:
how did u do it
Re: Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way by Jude49(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
frankloloko:
Picture of ulcer and what are the cause please . I've white tongue + bad breath and I started noticing it when I can't sleep for month and I used hard drugs to sleep , lexotan, drinking .
Check my profile and my forum, its will change your situation.

(1) (Reply)

Prostrate Cancer:an Unpreventable Disease / Malaria And Thypoid Fever / Nigeria As A Medical Tourism Destination? What's Next Mars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.