Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business (939 Views)

Best Isp For Cyber Cafe / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by chimec2003: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
Pls I want to know whether any body still pay as high as N126,000 that I pay my ISP monthly for using just 15 computers in my cybercafe busines. Pls help me can i get a price less than that cos now the patronage is very low and am not making the money again.
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by carlinks: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
where is your ISP located?

i pay more than that monthly to a foreign ISP and i have to tell you that they still have their ups and downs despite that,
you might want to try a Nigerian ISP if you use a foreign ISP , i heard netcomis good and i have seen about 2 cafes using their services and i think it was impressive
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by tunde300us(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
I can give u a 256/128 for 100k,it can take ur 15 systems conveniently.u can mail me tunde300us@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by webgenius(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
I use ordinary zoomblast for 6 systems and I think more can still be added. I know of a cafe of about 10 pcs using starcooms 1X and multilinks. The amount you are paying is much. Swift can give you a package of about 75G  on 512  for even more pcs. You need to shop around
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by chimec2003: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
Tunde i think that 100k will be Ok depending on the nature of the service, is it fast and how reliable is it. What is the name of ur ISP and the total cost for everything.
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by tunde300us(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
Pls send me a mail lets talk some more or just call me 08034025906
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by mikesleek(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
do not even go near swift networks. Another advice, any one that will give you internet service should be able to give you some strong referals. so you dont jump from frying pan to fire.
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by kanita: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2009
I CAN GIVE U THE CHEAPEST OF ALL, NO BANDWITH LIMIT,UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING,SUPERB SPEED.BUT AM SURE U GONA HAVE A DOUBTING MIND, ITS AN EVDO.IT CARRIES UP TO 20 OR MORE SYSTEMS

HOLLA:kanita4real@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by tunde300us(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
U mean MULTILINKS kanita,how do u deal with the download limit?
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by kanita: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
tunde, i work for multilinks.if u wonna know how to deal with the download limit,or if u wonna use it for cafe, Tunde holla me.kanita4real@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Business by bani(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
The need for a ‘fast’ internet service provider cannot be argued. But the down time associated with service providers is always over looked, downtimes are an unavoidable issue considering the numerous issues associated with running a business in Nigeria et al power, man power, , vandalisation etc.
With all this issues considered, I would like to introduce the BNA, this is a bandwidth aggregator. This hard ware is a one-sided Internet bonding appliance that provides aggregated Internet connectivity to cyber cafes, small and medium size businesses , enterprises, apartments, hotels, hospitals and other multi-tenant buildings via aggregating multiple Internet access lines for increased performance and reliability. With the BNA, multiple DSL, cable modem or T1 services can be combined to provide higher speed and more reliable Internet access.
The BNA combines multiple Internet access lines, each on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface, into a single aggregated Internet access line, again on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface. The aggregation over the Internet access lines is done even for a single session, providing the full aggregate speed. The BNA supports aggregation of up to 6 Internet access lines and additional cellular data cards. Each Internet access line may be through a DSL modem, cable modem, T1, satellite modem, fractional DS3, DS3, fiber, cellular or any other broadband connection. In simpler terms the aggregation converges the bandwidth from 6 different service providers into a funnel and out into your network as one source.
Technical Specifications
Cellular data WAN connection (optional) - BNA supports the cellular data module via an optional PCMCIA bay or via a usb port. Through these interfaces a cellular data card can be plugged in as an additional WAN connection. The cellular data card can be configured for failover-only or always-on. In fail-over mode, in case of all the wired Internet access lines failing, the cellular data card will take over in less than 30 seconds.

Link failure recovery & link failover -In case of Internet access line failures, the BNA keeps the ongoing sessions alive by retransmitting the lost packets over the available access lines, even for the sessions in progress, without loss of data integrity. Additionally automatic failover protects against failures of one or more access link outages. 2G/3G cellular cards can be added as standby WAN access links for additional reliability.

Hot-swap failover - Optional dual unit installation enables instant hot fail-over to the standby unit.

Advanced QoS algorithms - All traffic routed through the BNA is intelligently managed to prioritize real-time traffic. Additionally a unique set of proprietary algorithms are implemented to improve inbound real-time traffic latency metrics such as VoIP applications.

Dynamic DNS load balancing - BNA can be configured to provide Dynamic DNS load-balancing for inbound requests for internally hosted servers such as web-server, ftp-server, mail-server etc.

Transparent installation – The existing Local Area Network does not require any changes. No coordination, new equipment or software is needed from the Internet Service Provider(s). A remotely accessable browser-based management interface provides quick and easy configuration and system monitoring.

Additional features include: DHCP server (can be turned off), state-full firewall (can be turned off), port forwarding, DMZ, UPnP support and others.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For 2010 / This Sony Laptops Is Going Out For Just 23k Call 08053021859 / How Do I Use Multilinks 3g Modem With Samsung Tab 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.