Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Get Orders In Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Orders In Fiverr (877 Views)

How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie / Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Orders In Fiverr by TechRex(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
So you just opened a fiver account, you created a gig(a service to sell) , weeks pass by, and you have not gotten an order, you are not caused, the problem is just that you are not doing it well

A computer scientist once said that "if you wrote a code and it is not working, but you believe the code is correct, then definitely what you believe is right is definitely wrong".
they are lots of sellers on fiverr, that means lot and lots of competition, you don't need magic to stand out, what you just need is to follow this tips and you will start getting reasonable amount of orders.

1. Do not use Nigeria as your country

I believe in Nigeria o, but customers know a lot of African countries,how some are dubious and scanners, you don't want to get a service from a red flag country,
if you already have Nigeria as your country,pls open a new account and select either US or UK as your country.
don't worry fiverr don't verify your country address.

2. Use a female gender
Remember that silly quote "any thing a man can do a woman can do better" , my brother that one no they happen for fiverr. com oh, buyers wants to buy from a lady.

3. Rate your services
when you put up a service (gig) for sale, a buyer will check if any one as ordered for that same service, and check if it as a five star rating.
you can rate your service your self, it simple get a friend to order for gig and tell him to give you a five star.
(I can do that for you ). so you will get your money back in your account.

4. logging like everyday.
your online presence determines your seriousness

5. give bonuses

6. am not a good writer, but a good income earner, forgive my errors.

want to rate your fiverr account
call 08064075429

happy earnings
happy sunday

1 Like

Re: How To Get Orders In Fiverr by Jetjacky(m): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2017
TechRex:
So you just opened a fiver account, you created a gig(a service to sell) , weeks pass by, and you have not gotten an order, you are not caused, the problem is just that you are not doing it well

A computer scientist once said that "if you wrote a code and it is not working, but you believe the code is correct, then definitely what you believe is right is definitely wrong".
they are lots of sellers on fiverr, that means lot and lots of competition, you don't need magic to stand out, what you just need is to follow this tips and you will start getting reasonable amount of orders.

1. Do not use Nigeria as your country

I believe in Nigeria o, but customers know a lot of African countries,how some are dubious and scanners, you don't want to get a service from a red flag country,
if you already have Nigeria as your country,pls open a new account and select either US or UK as your country.
don't worry fiverr don't verify your country address.

2. Use a female gender
Remember that silly quote "any thing a man can do a woman can do better" , my brother that one no they happen for fiverr. com oh, buyers wants to buy from a lady.

3. Rate your services
when you put up a service (gig) for sale, a buyer will check if any one as ordered for that same service, and check if it as a five star rating.
you can rate your service your self, it simple get a friend to order for gig and tell him to give you a five star.
(I can do that for you ). so you will get your money back in your account.

4. logging like everyday.
your online presence determines your seriousness

5. give bonuses

6. am not a good writer, but a good income earner, forgive my errors.

want to rate your fiverr account
call 08064075429

happy earnings
happy sunday

then how do you verify your number? And what does no. 6 mean?

(1) (Reply)

Re: potic closed / 4 Reason Why You Should Have A Professional Business Card. / Render Nigeria CASHLESS And EARN Daily. Apply Here. Get Form Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.