Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) (15909 Views)

Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by itsdumebi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ogun Customs Area Command Handed over 122 parcels of neatly packaged substance suspected to be Indian hemp to officials of NDLEA. The suspected substance were seized along Ayetoro/Imeko axis of the command, valued at N3,050,000.00, weighing 137.8kg.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/customs-hands-122-packs-weed-valued-n3-million-ndlea/

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by AllTheWayUp: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin

If it was cocaine, it would have been seized from a biafra man

Since it is weed ( India hemp) that is involved, it is definitely from an Afonja man in the South West

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by orimsamsam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Since it is weed ( India hemp) that is involved, it is definitely from an Afonja man in the South West

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE
olodo. Na flat head dey do both

55 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

See packaging!
Our blodas are really uping the game this year grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Tolexander: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
itsdumebi:
Ogun Customs Area Command Handed over 122 parcels of neatly packaged substance suspected to be Indian hemp to officials of NDLEA. The suspected substance were seized along Ayetoro/Imeko axis of the command, valued at N3,050,000.00, weighing 137.8kg.

Photos below;
http://politicsngr.com/customs-hands-122-packs-weed-valued-n3-million-ndlea/
cc : lalasticlala
handed over the remaining 137.8kg of Indian hemp after the custom officers have packed what they needed from the substance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chaii... See weed, abeg na how many kg una don sell to dealers beore una hand over that one to NDLEA, cos I trust Nigerian men in uniform dem no dey dull.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by BackToLife: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why does it smell like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chai only God knows what's wrong with my people especially The Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE

And you thought u made a whole lot of sense with your tribal sentiments? #wehdonsir

6 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Am sure this is just 1/10th of the total package

By the way ... How dem take Sabi the price if dem never buy am before?

5 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by xpiranza: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM JUST PAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BAD BELLE PEOPLE GO HUGE TRANFORMER

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Abrupt: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
What's the use of seizing it, when we know they'll end up smoking or selling it.

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Ramon92: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na them go smoke am last..

3 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
xpiranza:
MMM JUST PAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BAD BELLE PEOPLE GO HUGE TRANFORMER

Hope MMM paid you with WEED?

14 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by IbrahimJafr: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jesu c weed
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by loadedvibes: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
So what do you want NDLEA to do with the WEED now if not smoke some and sell the rest

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Conner44: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oh no

meanwhile in other news (@weedfact)

According to one report, it would take 800 joints to kill a person under 24hrs but the cause of death would be carbon monoxide poisoning.

The reason marijuana is illegal is because in the 30's cotton growers lobbied against hemp farmers

One acre of hemp will produce as much paper as four acres of trees

Reaction time for motor skills, such as driving, is reduced by 41% after smoking 1 joint and is reduced 63% after smoking 2 joints.

In 2003, Canada became the first country in the world to offer medical marijuana to pain-suffering patients.

This drug will effect and impair your memory, concentration and co-ordination

Marijuana contains 400 chemical compounds

Cannabis seeds were used as a food source source in China as early as 6000 B.C

Marijuana also known as cannabis, reefer, pot and ganga has been around since prehistory, it's the oldest drug in recorded history

Its first recorded use for medicinal purposes was 2727B.C

After alcohol, marijuana is the most popular recreational or mood-altering drug used worldwide

Paraguay is believed to be the world's largest producer of marijuana

Hemp was once considered legal tender in the U.S

Marijuana floods the brain with a substance called dopamine

More than 400,000 Americans die from diseases related to cigarette smoking each year and none to hemp use.

Marijuana contains no trace of tobacco nor nicotine

Marijuana can stay in the body for weeks after use

A typical joint contains between 0.5 and 1.0 gram of cannabis plant matter, which varies in THC content between 5 and 150 milligrams.

Hash (skunk) is much stronger than crude marijuana as it contains five to ten times the amount of THC.

The first law in the American colonies regarding marijuana was a 1619 law that actually required farmers to grow the hemp plant.

The short term effects are a mood altering state where some senses are enhanced, while reality is decreased.

90% of offenders charged with marijuana-related crimes were arrested for possession only.

According to a national survey on drug use, over 6000 Americans try marijuana for the first time each day

In a recent survey at a leading teaching hospital, 'over 60 per cent of medical students were found to be marijuana users.'

The original drafts of the American declaration of independence was actually written on hemp paper

More than 150,000 Americans die of alcohol abuse each year. But in more than 10,000 years of usage, no one has ever died from marijuana.

Worldwide, it is estimated that about 162 million adults use marijuana at least once per year, and 22.5 million use the drug daily.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE FACTS

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by seuncyrus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
from imeko? Benin republic border ?
we even import weed ?? na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by davodyguy: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE
yeye.

Remember that pastor that was arrested in the east last year. His wife always prepared eba with weed for him

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Arjeeni: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hunnnn I am watching oooo

What stop them from burning of the weeds abi is there a need to keep weeds?

It all them and them.. Gbogbowon lole

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by lumydee44: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Let my people smoke btw who get guadiorla number or is it "wadiola", he's not replying my chats on bbm. I want to commiserate with him.

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Gr8OG: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ramon92:
Na them go smoke am last..
lol.. I tell you
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by obamabinladen(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
ok

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Crownadex(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
God don butter their bread
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by arsenic33(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Neatly packed
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by davodyguy: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
xpiranza:

If we enquire further, it can't be more than 20k

Be like me in 2017. Chase after bigger things and not after peanuts. 100k and even 1 million is the least of my problems. I'm looking forward to ten digits figures in my account this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by nedu2000(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Where dem store the weed pls
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by dfrost: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gr8OG:
lol.. I tell you

grin cheesy
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by MrIcredible: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chai

ᚢee food cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over 21 Suspects, Vessels, Boat to EFCC (pix) / Mumbai: Four Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.8 Lakh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.