Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) (15950 Views)

Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Smithycool(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Booked
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Naija9090: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
seuncyrus:
from imeko? Benin republic border ?

we even import weed ?? na wa oh
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Techguyz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lala how far na?? cheesy
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by djbobby007: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

If it was cocaine, it would have been seized from a biafra man

Since it is weed ( India hemp) that is involved, it is definitely from an Afonja man in the South West

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE
India hemp is legalized in some state in American with moderate consumption,cocaine is a killer
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Since it is weed ( India hemp) that is involved, it is definitely from an Afonja man in the South West

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE
kikikikikiki... this una ipod afonja fight wen una go chil na
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by dfrost: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
seuncyrus:
from imeko? Benin republic border ?

we even import weed ?? na wa oh

You didn't hear the news last year shocked? Some lands containing weeds were burnt last year in Osun. Not to talk of other states that were not reported in the news.
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na sk be this ooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Oilwell(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rexnegro:
Chai only God knows what's wrong with my people especially The Igbos

No flat headed Igbo will waste his time trafficking WEED talkless of doing it in ogun state. Heavy risky goods less change. For how much 3 naira 5kobo(3.05M) ? If na snow white(coke),hero, met or other hard substances yes i will swear na my people. Dont you know there is apprenticeship for any runs in d east. Nobody for this side get time to teach you how to package and move WEED for how much na. Weed na for umuaka and umuntakiri.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by obafemee80(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Real owners of the seized HEMP right now

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by StoneLucifer: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Since it is weed ( India hemp) that is involved, it is definitely from an Afonja man in the South Westu

QUOTE ME AANYWHERE

Very unintelligent talk...
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Life4Varnity: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
orimsamsam:
olodo. Na flat head dey do both

See as you murther the guy just like how bubu moda KANU
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Godson505: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Life4Varnity: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
BackToLife:
Why does it smell like that?

We know ourselves

Na high grade
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by idu1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nice package.

Igbo get money sincerely. ...
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Radiohead6(f): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
xpiranza:
MMM JUST PAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BAD BELLE PEOPLE GO HUGE TRANFORMER
HUG Sir ,its HUG
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
They should allow naijas to smoke their weed in peace na
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
I can smoke it all i swear
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
It looks like the man on black cap has smoked some wraps of kush, his eyes are just too revealing.

Gods herbs are for man's consumption and should not be contraband in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by centboy123456(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok my love wen I call u yesterday who did u gave ur phone
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Radiohead6(f): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
itsdumebi:
Ogun Customs Area Command Handed over 122 parcels of neatly packaged substance suspected to be Indian hemp to officials of NDLEA. The suspected substance were seized along Ayetoro/Imeko axis of the command, valued at N3,050,000.00, weighing 137.8kg.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/customs-hands-122-packs-weed-valued-n3-million-ndlea/
I don't know but why are they doing like they are receiving Graduands Gift
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Bolaji299(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chai see skunk.....Abeg shey na ghana skunk or naija made.... #Na money em seize like this so o
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by TERTAR: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ganja farmer
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by kbitss(f): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
I strongly support that laws guiding the production and consumption of marijuana needs to be readdresed
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:

If we enquire further, it can't be more than 20k

Be like me in 2017. Chase after bigger things and not after peanuts. 100k and even 1 million is the least of my problems. I'm looking forward to ten digits figures in my account this year

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
O boy see bible of sk o...Make una bring am here make I help una burn dat kush.
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who valued the weed? How did they know the quality without smoking? I dey suspect this NWEEDLEA officials.
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Gnwuashi: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
That can't be all. Those guys have hidden some for sale.
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Conner44 post=52832568]Oh no

meanwhile in other news (@weedfact)

According to one report, it would take 800 joints to kill a person under 24hrs but the cause of death would be carbon monoxide poisoning.

The reason marijuana is illegal is because in the 30's cotton growers lobbied against hemp farmers

One acre of hemp will produce as much paper as four acres of trees

Reaction time for motor skills, such as driving, is reduced by 41% after smoking 1 joint and is reduced 63% after smoking 2 joints.

In 2003, Canada became the first country in the world to offer medical marijuana to pain-suffering patients.

This drug will effect and impair your memory, concentration and co-ordination

Marijuana contains 400 chemical compounds

Cannabis seeds were used as a food source source in China as early as 6000 B.C

Marijuana also known as cannabis, reefer, pot and ganga has been....

Nice info,it won't kill,but surely we know how it made some people really madTT.
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:

If we enquire further, it can't be more than 20k

Be like me in 2017. Chase after bigger things and not after peanuts. 100k and even 1 million is the least of my problems. I'm looking forward to ten digits figures in my account this year

Ok Like 1,000,000,000 ,i dey your bag jare

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by kadree(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
"Cigarette smoking is dangerous... Legalize marijuana uh uh uh uh uh... Down hia in sweet Jamaica uh uh uh... It's the only cure for glaucoma uh uh uh... It eliminate slavish mentality... No more police brutality and so there will no more illegal humiliation uh uh uh uh ai man bush doctor yeh "
Believe this at ur own peril oooo lolz. The news only brought back old memory of a late rastafarian - Peter Tosh
Re: Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) by Conner44: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
Nice info,it won't kill,but surely we know how it made some people really madTT.

No bro. If you smoke an overdose of ONLY weed it will only knock you out and after waking up /drinking garri you will be alright no matter your brain capacity

When people smoke and run mad it's usually because they must have "laced" the weed with other hard and unstable substances like cocaine or other similar stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binomo Scam On Instagram / Gunmen Kill YPP Ward Chairman, Ifeanyi Desmond Uche In Imo (Photo) / Fraudsters Hack Email, Defraud Estate Agent Of N4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.