Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? (2964 Views)

Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Cost Analysis And Returns Of Plantain Plantation On One Acre Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Are you thinking of what to do with that several Hectares of land you bought years ago? Or have you made lot of cash from MMM last year and you are thinking of where to invest your cash?

Investing in our Hybrid plantain plantation is more lucrative investment compare to MMM. The difference is while you wait for MMM 30% cash ripping for 30days, you wait for harvesting 200% of your cash from your plantain after 300days.

Approaching KENFARM for enquiries is the first step in the right direction
contact us via: WhatsApp 08038623884,
Or visit on web via: www.kenfarm.com.ng
Or visit us by clicking on the link or copy and past the link on your browser: www.nairaland.com/3207817/treated-giant-hybrids-elephants-plantain

kenfarm cultivate and sell genetically engineered suckers (hybrid suckers) capable of :
1. withstanding unfavourable environmental conditions
2. fruiting before or on 365days(with kenfarm supervision)
3. Producing giant plantain that of High market value
4. Not exceeding 6-7 feet tall
5. Resistant to drought and wind
However, the picture on display is our experimental farm of 7-8months. If we supply our suckers to your farm in the same duration your farm should appear the same. we at kenfarm pride ourselves in our standard and promise keeping. As our clients are always from another client recommendation.

Our price reduce bellow expectation and we offer free transportation when client oder for suckers up to 20,000 PCs above. On this condition also we offer free soil texture text and free professional guide, free A-z e-book on plantation Business cum free planting cost.

Our interest is creating jobs while feeding the nation and curing diseases. These are possible if we encourage our client to go into plantain plantation.

Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by shyling(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
interested but don't have land

1 Like

Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
shyling:
interested but don't have land

I can asure you getting a land is not a problem in this Biz...this is NCOs u can rent a land as low as 20k to 40k depending on the size and location. the villagers are even happy u are requesting to utilize their land so make enquiry around yur area. regards
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by shyling(f): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ken4agent:

I can asure you getting a land is not a problem in this Biz...this is NCOs u can rent a land as low as 20k to 40k depending on the size and location. the villagers are even happy u are requesting to utilize their land so make enquiry around yur area. regards
for what landsize?
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by funstufz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Farmers and Suppliers of Farm Products should always endeavour to include their state/location, price of their products and if possible cost of transaction.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
shyling:

for what landsize?

well, in Iseyin and Ijaye at Oyo state one plot can be rented for 20k to 30k though very far in the interior Bush. Do yur survey around you and u be surprise is not as expensive as you think....
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
funstufz:
Farmers and Suppliers of Farm Products should always endeavour to include their state/location, price of their products and if possible cost of transaction.

Thanks

Kenfarm is in Iseyin, Oyo state and Benin, Edo state. Our price for suckers and transportation is not fix because it depends on Quantity of suckers needed, Location of yur farm and other factors. Hence we encourage our potential customers to contact us directly for Enquiries.
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by DARZION: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ken4agent:

Kenfarm is in Iseyin, Oyo state and Benin, Edo state. Our price for suckers and transportation is not fix because it depends on Quantity of suckers needed, Location of yur farm and other factors. Hence we encourage our potential customers to contact us directly for Enquiries.

I don't know much about plantain, but I want to have a king size plantain product, so what type do you advice me to go for & what's the price?

Thanks
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by DARZION: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ken4agent:
Are you thinking of what to do with that several Hectares of land you bought years ago? Or have you made lot of cash from MMM last year and you are thinking of where to invest your cash?

Investing in our Hybrid plantain plantation is more lucrative investment compare to MMM. The difference is while you wait for MMM 30% cash ripping for 30days, you wait for harvesting 200% of your cash from your plantain after 300days.

Approaching KENFARM for enquiries is the first step in the right direction
contact us via: WhatsApp 08038623884,
Or visit on web via: www.kenfarm.com.ng
Or visit us by clicking on the link or copy and past the link on your browser: www.nairaland.com/3207817/treated-giant-hybrids-elephants-plantain

kenfarm cultivate and sell genetically engineered suckers (hybrid suckers) capable of :
1. withstanding unfavourable environmental conditions
2. fruiting before or on 365days(with kenfarm supervision)
3. Producing giant plantain that of High market value
4. Not exceeding 6-7 feet tall
5. Resistant to drought and wind
However, the picture on display is our experimental farm of 7-8months. If we supply our suckers to your farm in the same duration your farm should appear the same. we at kenfarm pride ourselves in our standard and promise keeping. As our clients are always from another client recommendation.

Our price reduce bellow expectation and we offer free transportation when client oder for suckers up to 20,000 PCs above. On this condition also we offer free soil texture text and free professional guide, free A-z e-book on plantation Business cum free planting cost.

Our interest is creating jobs while feeding the nation and curing diseases. These are possible if we encourage our client to go into plantain plantation.

How do I get the the free e books you talk about?

Thanks
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by funstufz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Better now. Potential buyers could use the info for their planning especially the locations.

Am intrested in the project but for the availability of land via capital. Will love to do something...

Ken4agent:

Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
DARZION:

How do I get the the free e books you talk about?

Thanks
thanks for yur interest,
Our e-book is free only to our esteem customers who had placed oder for suckers, otherwise you need to make payment of it via Bank account. when I confirm your payment then I will forward it to yur inbox or send you the link when you make download.....if you r interested I will send you the price and account detail. send me a mail via: kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
DARZION:

I don't know much about plantain, but I want to have a king size plantain product, so what type do you advice me to go for & what's the price?

Thanks
u can go for Musa specie known as giant Elephant which is our cultivated product
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by DARZION: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
I want to go into plantain farm in Ibadan, do you have tractor i can rent to clear the land for me
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
DARZION:
I want to go into plantain farm in Ibadan, do you have tractor i can rent to clear the land for me

Sir, good you ask this Question...never use mechanical machine to clear your farm land especially if you intend to plant plantain on the farm. If you do, you will compromise the soil fertility. we advise plantain farmers to use Manual clearing (using labourers). it time consuming and sometime expensive (if you do not source for cheap labour) but at the time of harvest you thank me for the advise.

We our situated in Ibadan. we establish and set up farm. we also help you run soil analysis of your farm which is one vital step in setting up a farm. Knowing the soil texture/nutrient composition will help us know what type of fertilizer to be applied bfor planting and after planting your suckers.
Regards
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
A lot of folks has request I post an elaborate explanation on how investing on plantain plantation is more lucrative than MMM. I will do so in my subsequent post just look out for it....

Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
We are tested and trusted. Our success story sleek for us. Our reputation is our guiding principle. kenfarm encourage you to call :

for your soil analysis as a second step to be taken when investing on plantain plantation
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by DARZION: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Ken4agent:

Sir, good you ask this Question...never use mechanical machine to clear your farm land especially if you intend to plant plantain on the farm. If you do, you will compromise the soil fertility. we advise plantain farmers to use Manual clearing (using labourers). it time consuming and sometime expensive (if you do not source for cheap labour) but at the time of harvest you thank me for the advise.

We our situated in Ibadan. we establish and set up farm. we also help you run soil analysis of your farm which is one vital step in setting up a farm. Knowing the soil texture/nutrient composition will help us know what type of fertilizer to be applied bfor planting and after planting your suckers.
Regards

Wao, Thanks for the information, i intend to use manual before, but someone advise that it's time consuming and expensive to compare mechanical method & said i should use fertilizer, sir what do you think about that.

Note: The land to be used is almost 2 acres

And sir can i get your contact

Thanks
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
DARZION:

Wao, Thanks for the information, i intend to use manual before, but someone advise that it's time consuming and expensive to compare mechanical method & said i should use fertilizer, sir what do you think about that.

Thanks

If you fill using mechanical method is cheaper it OK. Like someone advise you to apply fertilizer after using mechanical method. It OK. But I will advise you do the soil analysis bfor adding fertilizer to ascertain the level of the nutrient in the soil. The soil analysis should be done after clearing the land. where is your farm sited?

we offer soil analysis and like you ask, our contact is 08038623884
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
A – U of Cassava farming
Kenfarm Cassava cultivation update
Contact us today for more info on V – Z of Cassava farming or visit www.kenfarm.com.ng
Customer care Line: 08038623884
STAGE A
Cassava cultivation is another yet to discover cash crop. Plantain farmers do not cultivate cassava because it is do not give much output like the plantain and it require more input compare to plantain. However, it yet to be discovered that by potential farmers that cassava demand is increasing dramatically just as the cost price of the finished product (garri) is increasing in the market every day. If this is the new development, I think it is time you invest that cash lying fallow in the bank and land left unused on cassava cultivation. (Put your heart where your mouth is)

Kenfarm is not only in the Agric Biz to scup cash but also in the Agric Biz to beam a search light on economically rewarding crop cultivation. This is the reason you should contact us for your viable cassava stem both the Vit A cassava stem and the 419 cassava stem. We also help you set up your cassava farm as well as help ascertain your farm soil fertility. Your soil fertility is one important factor you want to know before putting your land to use if it is yours. It also an important factor you want to know before renting that land for Agric purposes (either for plantain plantation or cassava farming).
Nevertheless, below is a brief explanation of key information you need to know before venturing into cassava cultivation.
1. For those of us in Lagos and Ogun who wish to either purchase a farm land or Rent a farm land for Agric Biz, visit any farming settlement(i prefer Owode - Idiroko/border axis and for those in Ibadan environ, you can either buy or rent farm anywhere along Iseyin road or Arulogun road off Ojoo(kenfarm do not sell or rent farm).
2. After securing a farm land, contact kenfarm immediately via 08038623884 for your soil analysis.
(N.B: Do your soil analysis before renting that farm land because……)
3. Carry out your second and third ploughing (10 to 14 days after first ploughing). It is important to note that once the first plough starts, u must start sourcing for a reliable cassava stem(cassava stem to cover 1hectare will be about 30bundles. For cost of a bundle for each of the two type of stems contact kenfarm)
4. After the second plough u might have gotten your cassava stem down from kenfarm. Now its time for planting
5. Wages for planting vary but we approximate to 800naira per alapin (2 alapin = 1 plot, 15 plots(1hectare) = 30 alapin that 800naira x 30 alapin = 24,000naira/hectare for planting. Cost is negociable and vary with location
6. After about 1 month of planting, its time for first weeding. Cost is 1000 per alapin x 30 alapin = 30,000naira/hectare. Cost is negotiable and vary with location.
7. Immediately after the first weeding fertilizer is applied. Currently a bag of fertilizer goes for 7k and u need 3bags = 21k. Again 200/alapin for application x 30alapin = 6000naira
8. At the 3rd month, second weeding is carried out. Same price as first weeding
9. At the 6th month, third weeding is carried out
10. From the 8th month your cassava is ready for sale
STAGE B
Now this is the marketing aspect of the Biz and you can only be qualify to this stage only if you have done all the above without making mistakes. Kenfarm can be your guardian to achieve all these stage above.

My analysis below is subject to verification and of cause vary with location. Do your market findings to verify what is obtainable at your location.
A basket of cassava goes for 7500 (last time I checked). The actual money u get is 5500 to 6000 depending on d distance of the farm to the market.
The Break down goes thus, Out of the 7,500naira, 1000naira or 1500naira goes to transportation of a Basket of cassava from your farm to the market (by Bike). Price depend on d distance to the nearest market. The labourer that harvest and arrange the cassava in the basket charge 500naira. Now you know how much it cost you to get a backer ready for supply.
Now 3 baskets = 1ton
so instead of getting 22,500naira on 1 ton of cassava, the actual money u get is btw 16500naira to 18,000naira. Now that is the figure u should work with so that you don’t raise your hopes high
Processing your cassava into garri gives u times 2 the value.
I have experimented it. This is not multiplier effect, not internet farming, not computer agriculture, not even rocket science but real practical commercial Agriculture.
We tried an experiment using 4 cab stars. 2 went for direct sales while the other two went to processing into garri. By d time we were through, the processing of cassava into garri yielded more income.
Hence, we encourage our esteem clients who are still sceptical of whether to go into selling of cassava tubers or processing of the tuber to finished product ( e.g. garri) to make their choice. Outright sales of the cassava tubers gave us profit of 120,000naira for the two cab stars, while we got a profit of 200,000naira for the the other 2cab stars after sales of the garri.
Conclusively, if I just gave you a reason to utilize that fund or land of your lying idle, do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp line 08038623884 to do your soil analysis and place oder for plantain sucker or cassava stems.
…….kenfarm feed the nation while creating job and curing diseases.
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2017
DARZION:

Thanks

my contact is 08038623884....u may also send me mail via kenfarm2020@gmail. com
Regards
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by kagari: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Ken4agent:

my contact is 08038623884....u may also send me mail via kenfarm2020@gmail. com
Regards
please do send me a quotation on a 2 acre land for plantain cultivation from land preparation to h
arvest
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
kagari:
please do send me a quotation on a 2 acre land for plantain cultivation from land preparation to h
arvest

Thanks for your enquiry.....do send me your email address on this platform then I will send into your inbox as attached mail
Regards
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Results from work conducted in several experimental sites indicate that an increment in the number of plants per hectare reduces the yield per plant and increases the total time to harvest. Growers typically wait an extra three to five months for harvest with plant densities of 3,300 to 5,000 plants/ha compared to using normal densities of 1,400 to 1,600 plants/ha
However, the advantages of high population density plantain include: the potential to increase yields significantly, synchronize the crop cycle and harvesting with best market conditions, and optimize land use. One hectare of high-density plantain can produce as much as three to five hectares of conventional planting. High-density planting also produces higher numbers of good quality corms that can be used as seed for the next cycle, lowering the incidence of pests, diseases and weeds. Farmers in the plantain producing areas of Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela are benefiting from this technology.

So the choice of whether to odder for more sucker from kenfarm this incoming planting season is your decision to make. Though the higher the Qty of sucker you buy from us the lesser the cost price per sucker……contact us today to book for your viable sucker and get a step to step guard on methods of cultivating plantain suckers from years of experience expert tutor.
Kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD DO SOIL ANALYSIS

Ideally, fertilizer recommendations should be based on soil analysis but when this is not done then use the land history and vegetation to determine the soil fertility. Agricultural research has proved that 90% of farmer who carry out the soil analysis of their farm land experience a bountiful turnover output (I.e bumper harvest).

This is so because the soil analysis will reveal the level of micro &macro nutrient in the soil especially NPK (Nitrogen, patacium calcium) Hence, the knowledge of your farm soil fertility will further give a clue as to what Quantity of fertilizer to apply, what time to apply it, and which type of fertilizer to apply. I must quickly let our esteem customer know that that a farm land that will be used for cassava farming must be rich in NPK element and must have an acidic PH of not more than 6.0. This is the reason lime is usually added to the farm land as a pre-preparation step to cassava farming.
On the other hand it is important we bring to your notice that unlike cassava, plantain sprout rapidly in an alkaline soil. So if you intend to go into the cultivation of these two "cash crops" it imperative you identify the soil PH

You do not want to depend on the soil vegetation to conclude on the soil fertility because the weeds on your farm land which appears healthy may be enjoying nutrients in the soil of your farm. But after clearing your farm land and tilling the farm land especially using mechanised method (tractor), the Tractor often time compromise the soil fertility by 20% due to mixing of the top, middle and inner soil together.

So when you plant your crop afterwards without doing the soil analysis believing your crop will look healthy like the weeds/vegetation on your land, you will be taking an erroneous decision capable of compromising the growth of your cassava stem or plantain suckers.

Subsistent farmer are free to depend on vegetation to ascertain soil fertility but kenfarm strongly discourage commercial farmers from using such method but rather do soil analysis to save yourself lot of challenges that arise in the future. A healthy cassava easily resist pest, fungi, bacteria etc.

......together we can feed the Nation

kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Maintaining one, two or three suckers per rootstock in plantain (Musa spp.) populations of 2000, 1600 and 1333 per hectare were evaluated for sustained yield in the orchard for three harvest cycles.

The yield per plantain for the plant crop was not significantly affected by either population density or the number of suckers maintained. However, the total yield significantly increased with the increased plantain population per hectare.

The yield per plantain decreased in the first and subsequent ratoon crop harvests as the original plantain population per hectare doubled or tripled when two or three suckers were maintained respectively per rootstock. Although the total yield per hectare was significantly higher when two or three suckers were maintained per rootstock, the individual bunch weight and the fingers significantly decreased to an unacceptable size to the consumers.

Establishment of orchards at 1600 plantains per hectare with two suckers maintained per rootstock in subsequent cycles produced consistently good quality marketable fingers and sustained high yield.

Like we always say, kenfarm is committed to enlightening farmer on best agronomic best practice to increase yield so that :

…..together we can feed the Nation while creating job

Chat with our online customer care 08038623884. Or send mail to kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Folks, are you still hoping to go into plantain farm but there is no funding to start real big

you can start with that small land space at your backyard for your plantain sucker cultivation. It will not cost as much as you think. In a couple of months say 10 months, you will be surprise how much it will yield.

The planting season is here cease broadcstination it your greatest enemy.

contact us at kenfarm. we ship any Qty to you regardless of the distance. Because ken farm is commuted to: ........feeding the nation while creating jobs
Our email: kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
There are two types of suckers in Nigeria – the local variety and the improved variety sucker. The local variety sucker takes almost two years to mature from planting to harvest while the improved variety takes about 8-10 months. The local variety generally has lower yields and more disease-prone, while the improved variety has higher yields in terms of fingers per bunch, size of the fingers and the sweetness of the fruits. The improved variety brings faster returns on investment than the local variety sucker. The improved variety comes in different grades that indicate the level of improvement. Always go for the latest improved variety sucker like the one sold by kenfarm. If you are a starter, go for the improved variety sucker. However, note that the improved variety sucker is costlier than the local variety sucker. So when next you call kenfarm to place Oder for our plantain sucker do not be shock to be informed of our price. Plantation farmers and upcoming farmer who have zero tolerance for substandard products usually stop by to purchase our sucker with confidence that maximum yield is guaranteed.

As the planting season approach do not hesitate to place your Orders for viable suckers….
WhatsApp: 08038623884 (kenfarm)
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
As the planting season approach do not hesitate to place your Orders for viable suckers….
WhatsApp: 08038623884 (kenfarm)
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
The down pour of the rain marks the beginning of a new planting season. What a marvelous God indeed we are glad for the rain pour...waiting for the rain was like waiting for eternity.
For all my potential customers who has been asking me when to start planting...the time is now.
Thus, for your viable and pest resistant plantain suckers.

contact kenfarm via WhatsApp 08038623884 or kenfarm2020@gmail.com
we also supply tones of Zobo seed, melon and share butter.
make hast while the sun shines
Re: Investing In Hybrid Plantain Plantation Is Not Synonymous To MMM. Find Out Why? by Ken4agent(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congratulations to all farmers !!!!! waiting for the rain was like waiting for eternity but God has poured out his rain pour on our land and indeed we are glad.
For those of my potential client calling and Charting me to find out when to start planting, am pleased to inform you that the time is NOW!!!!
call kenfarm customer care 08038623884 or email us via:kenfarm2020@gmail. com
to book for your viable plantain suckers. Do not patronise cheap local sucker because it will amount to share Waste of effort......
we will not only supply you with the suckers but we will guide you through a successful planting season... your success is our pride.

(1) (Reply)

Free WAEC 2018 Animal Husbandry Theory And Obj Answers / Can I Change My Names Online And Linked With My NIN / Get Yourself Free Farmland In Ogbomosho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.