Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan (5256 Views)

NOW LETTING: A Newly Built 8 Nos Of Executive Room & Parlour,okpanam Asaba. / To Let: Room & Parlour Self Contain Gas Line / To Let,a Room Self Con,room/parlour Self Con And A Room At Okota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by batlanta: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please does anyone know how i can get a good floor plan (maybe copy) which are ready to built or be modified?
I have just acquired a full plot of land 60 x 120 in Sagamu (dry land) and I intend to build a block of 5/6 Room & Parlour self contain apartments. This will be just basic rental apartments and nothing fancy. Am not too sure if anyone has an old floor plan that I could copy and modify to my taste, I would really appreciate all help, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by alist(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Reach me on alistdevelopers@yahoo.com I have one for you. A block of five. Don't think there would be any need for modifications just right. 07067129730 watsapp or calls.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by batlanta: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2017
@ alist - thank you, I have sent you a message via email.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by alist(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2017
batlanta:
@ alist - thank you, I have sent you a message via email.
OK would reply u.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by DanG1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please can you send me a copy also to bright.anim@gmail.com

alist:
Reach me on alistdevelopers@yahoo.com I have one for you. A block of five. Don't think there would be any need for modifications just right. 07067129730 watsapp or calls.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by batlanta: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
@DanG1 - its not free, you have to pay upfront for something you have not seen and he will post to you (bad way to do business)cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by alist(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
batlanta:
@DanG1 - its not free, you have to pay upfront for something you have not seen and he will post to you (bad way to do business)cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that's not true I ask u to know how much u willing to pay for hard copies to be sent after u must have seen the emailed soft copy. After all I would do editing brother.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by alist(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
I would love it but what I want is just something for free that I can use to support my project, thank you for your help - much appreciated. was that not ur message to me?
alist:
that's not true I ask u to know how much u willing to pay for hard copies to be sent after u must have seen the emailed soft copy. After all I would do editing brother.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by alist(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
DanG1:
Please can you send me a copy also to bright.anim@gmail.com

mail sent.....awaiting ur response.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by alist(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
batlanta:
Please does anyone know how i can get a good floor plan (maybe copy) which are ready to built or be modified?
I have just acquired a full plot of land 60 x 120 in Sagamu (dry land) and I intend to build a block of 5/6 Room & Parlour self contain apartments. This will be just basic rental apartments and nothing fancy. Am not too sure if anyone has an old floor plan that I could copy and modify to my taste, I would really appreciate all help, thanks in anticipation.
sent.
Re: Room & Parlour Self Contain Plan by haon: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Check out this 5 room and parlour self contain on half plot of land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlCSp_zs8pg

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Septic And Sewage Tanks When Building Homes. / Think Rental Income , Think Here!! / 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat Of Solid Structure, Completed At Agbede, Off Agric R/S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.