Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain (1087 Views)

Consider These Things Before Registering A Domain/Business Name For A Good Brand / Get A Direct Link To Unilag.edu.ng To Build Backlink / Pricing On NG Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain by yawatide(f): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hello my fellow web developers, I am in need of a .edu.ng domain. I am aware of the requirements but not the cost. Please let me know the cost, if you have an idea.

I hate to be rude but please, no responses along the lines of, "I can help you with this. Send me an email or call me at...". I can assure you that I will not contact you and would rather call 100 web hosts to the answer than contact you privately. Again, no offense meant cool

Share your answer here publicly so that all can benefit.

Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
According to Web4africa, a .EDU.NG domain goes for 10,000. Check here https://web4africa.ng/.ng.php#featuretabs2
Re: Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain by teemy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
been a while, nice seeing you here again yawa
Re: Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain by mokoshalb(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

/ Unverified Google Adsense On Sale At Affordable Rate..hurry Up Now! / Get Your Wordpress Services As Low As 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.