Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (30391 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by yemmybx(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2017
GENERAL Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye recently revealed how God used a witch to stop him from eating kola nut which would have lead to his death if he did not stop the act.
Narrating his experience while delivering a sermon tiled: “God Loves Me” during the annual thanksgiving service and prophetic declaration at the church national headquarters, Throne of Grace parish in Ebute-Meta, Lagos, Pastor Adeboye attributed his continued survival to God’s faithfulness, and love, saying those whom God loves are more than conquerors.

In his words: “I was telling my children that whenever we wanted to study at night while we were young, we used kola nut as our own coffee as we did not have money to buy coffee. We ate the kola nut to stay awake.

“One day, the number one self confessed witch in our compound, called me and said: “Dejare, why won’t you stop eating kola nut? The witch warned me to desist from what can lead to my death. I think God spoke through the witch and I can say God loves me,” Adeboye stated.

Continuing, the cleric said: “You are alive today not because you are clever, wise or know how to do it but simply because God loves you. There are lots of people who are in the prison who are free. I was at the Kirikiri Prison where I heard testimonies that brought tears to my eyes. Some of them said they were in prison but they are free men because they have Jesus; they were incarcerated but they are free. And there are people who are outside the prison who are prisoners.

“It is because God loves you that you are able to conquer all that the devil threw at you last year. Left for the enemy you, will not be here today but because God loves you, you are more than conqueror,” Daddy G.O. said.

Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits and love their neighours, noting that the greatest gift Christians can give their neighbours is introducing them to Christ.

Also speaking, the Assistant General Overseer to G.O. on Administration and Personnel, Pastor Johnson Odesola, said it was high time government did something to ameliorate the incessant orgy of violence in southern Kaduna often leading to killing of innocent citizens and destruction of properties before it escalates to the type of Boko Haram problem the nation is nursing today.

He said: “This was how the problem of Boko Haram started and the government felt it was a small thing until the sect became a thorn in the flesh of Nigerians.’’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/god-used-witch-save-life-adeboye/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by dingbang(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by DJEhimond(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2017
ok
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by TRIED4NOW: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye you have been telling so many lies, that nobody should believe you anymore. angry

Finally somebody has documented all your lies for all to see.

As usual it comes down to tithes & Offerings

yemmybx:

......Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits ......

Well God bless the person who made this Youtube video, it shows how you manipulate people and lie for money angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Ok
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by powerfulsettingz: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmmm that's serious

MeanwhilePls I need a job urgently Am a female justfinished my N.D in accounting last year really need where to do my IT or any job that can be done by female, I stay in Ketu in lagos.Pls I need only serious response,and don't think of anything else if u r helping, mayb God reward anybody that find me one. pls anyone with any help should contact me tru this number 08137581810 thanks

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by GogetterMD(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2017
White or black or red witch? Benin or Osogbo witch?
Hmmmmm. Make I juz keep kwayet dey look lipsrsealed
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by oluwafemim(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Blessed Man of God
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by randomperson: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Well
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by NNVanguard(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2017
The ways of God is unsearchable.
God is awesome that he uses the base things of this world to confound the wise.

3 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by NNVanguard(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2017
The ways of God is unsearchable.
God is awesome that he uses the base things of this world to confound the wise.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2017
This is a very very old message from Adeboye. it's been over 10 years.
Somebody brought this up just to have clicks on his blog yet the blogger didn't get the message. Fullish bloggers everywhere!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by randomperson: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
So because she advised him to stop eating kolanut, she is now a witch abi?

Adeboye hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Your comprehension skills are seriously lacking... Maybe, U need to read it many times over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Alasi20(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Lol
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by hungryboy(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Abeg keep all this tales by moonlight for your gullible followers, For We were our eye don clear, We already know say na another fake news be dis

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Goziehits(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by bardmorz: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Well, I have d believe dat we shuld never fear whatever God create but He alone.

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Beesluv: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
God
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by snadguy007(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Let somebody shout Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by divide9ja: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Who knows, if you had continued eating the kolanut,
redeemed would have a general overseer who will speakout when they kill Christians in the North . angry

As of now Adeboye does not care about Christians being killed angry

6 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nutase: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by dasauce(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Sir.. I haven't heard the part she confess undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by VagileVictor(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2017
That is God for you. He can do anything, anywhere, anytime and with anyone to help you out of that unknown situation that might terminate your life untimely.

Thank God for this testimony for through it, many will come to terms with the warnings that comes from people as serious issues to consider a second time.

3 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by januzajj: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Chai
I hail oooo

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nedsnow(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2017
randomperson:

Your comprehension skills are seriously lacking... Maybe, U need to read it many times over
Thank you for saving me the stress of blasting that guy cos i really give a f**k grin

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by CaptainBomb(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2017
You belong to a secret cult sir.

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by mediocre(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2017
Edakun, I'm not understanding o. Is it just me?

How did he know kolanuts would have killed him? God showed him? Do kolanuts now kill people? How many people has it killed?

6 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by ultimate73(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2017
hallelu hallelu o hallelujah
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Saheed9: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2017
so witches also get usefulness

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by chuose2: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye God will judge you soon, so someone intervained on ur matter.

But you have abandoned all the Christians in the North.

GOD WILL JUDGE YOU SOON ADEBOYE

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by psalmsjob: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2017
After reading this I now know that it's good that he stepped aside.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.