Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Child Of Gov Ajimobi Says Lautech Students Are Generation Of Mannnerless Childre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Child Of Gov Ajimobi Says Lautech Students Are Generation Of Mannnerless Childre (586 Views)

I Prayed To God To Take My Life At 70 - Late Abiola Ajimobi Says In A Throw Back / Stella Damasus & Hubby Reveal Challenges They Face In Raising Their Step-childre / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Of Gov Ajimobi Says Lautech Students Are Generation Of Mannnerless Childre by kkkashanw: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oyo State Governor's daughter, Ajibola has described the protesting LAUTECH students as a “Generation of Mannerless Children". The mother of twins said this on Instagram after a video surfaced that showed Governor Abiola Ajimobi talking down on the students went viral.

See pictures of the instagram post here and the epic reply that lautech students gave her

Re: Child Of Gov Ajimobi Says Lautech Students Are Generation Of Mannnerless Childre by fahlahsoh: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
yeye dey worry am
Re: Child Of Gov Ajimobi Says Lautech Students Are Generation Of Mannnerless Childre by samincredible44(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
y is it dat d rich can do nd say anything in Nigeria without fear
Re: Child Of Gov Ajimobi Says Lautech Students Are Generation Of Mannnerless Childre by rehmiilah: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
i wonder ooo
samincredible44:
y is it dat d rich can do nd say anything in Nigeria without fear

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Maduagwu Blast Beverly Osu For Practicing Lesbianism In Public / What Is Ycee Thinking? / 2face To Lead Massive Nationwide Protest Of February 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.