Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Prayed To God To Take My Life At 70 - Late Abiola Ajimobi Says In A Throw Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prayed To God To Take My Life At 70 - Late Abiola Ajimobi Says In A Throw Back (527 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose / DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prayed To God To Take My Life At 70 - Late Abiola Ajimobi Says In A Throw Back by SleekGist: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
After the announced death of former Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, a trending video shows moment he openly declared that God should take his life at 70. SleekGist reports.

In the video, Ajimobi was spotted saying that his father died before 70 and that he has prayed to God to take his life at 70. But as he approached 70 he realized that life is sweet ...

Watch video here

https://sleekgist.com/i-prayed-to-god-to-take-my-life-at-70-late-abiola-ajimobi-says-in-a-throw-back-video/

The 70-year-old, who had been on a life support machine since last Friday at First Cardiology Hospital in Ikoyi, Lagos, after slipping into a coma following Coronavirus complications, finally died on Thursday, according to findings by SaharaReporters.

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Politicians And Their Children Deserve To Die - Cubana Chief Priest / Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West's Rocky Marriage As He Threatens Divorce / Bbnaija Sponsor's Betway Nigeria Copies House Of Tacha Reality Format Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.