Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? (2219 Views)

The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy / Powerful Scriptures Of Blessings, Faith, Healing, Authority, And For Confessions / Does The Bible Prophesy A One-world Govt And A One-world Currency In The Endtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
discuss.....
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by ademasta(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Haaa
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
ademasta:
Haaa

Lmao.. But dont you think so? Bitcoin is gaining so much momentum and being accepted as legal tender by so many governments of the world. A currency that is not being controlled by a central bank. its value to the dollar right now is over $1k. you say there is nothing wrong somewhere??

3 Likes

Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by ademasta(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:

Lmao.. But dont you think so? Bitcoin is gaining so much momentum and being accepted as legal tender by so many governments of the world. A currency that is not being controlled by a central bank. its value to the dollar right now is over $1k. you say there is nothing wrong somewhere??
It is true... Cos to be sincere, if we are to look at it biblically we would conclude cryptocurrency belong to the antichrist. because it is also a sign of the end to be using one single currency throughout the world.

Let's wait and see sha...
No be for my mouth dem go hear am first o grin
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by menxer: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
ademasta:

It is true... Cos to be sincere, if we are to look at it biblically we would conclude cryptocurrency belong to the antichrist. because it is also a sign of the end to be using one single currency throughout the world.

Let's wait and see sha...
No be for my mouth dem go hear am first o grin

It is not God/Satan that created money, but men in trying to transact busineses. When Adam left Eden which currency did God gave him?

Man has moved from trade by barter to gold/silver coins to paper money, and now to virtual money aka bitcoin.

In the next 100 years paper money may go the way of silver coins, and used only as a reference as gold is used today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
menxer:

It is not God/Satan that created money, but men in trying to transact busineses. When Adam left Eden which currency did God gave him?

Man has moved from trade by barter to gold/silver coins to paper money, and now to virtual money aka bitcoin.

In the next 100 years paper money may go the way of silver coins, and used only as a reference as gold is used today.

We know and understand what you are trying to say. What I mean is that events were used to predict the Will of God during a particular time and Era. Its not necessarily that one world currency may be a bad thing but the bible makes us believe that when such things are happening, we should be aware that the time and hour is at hand...
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
BITCOIN IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A GLOBAL E-CURRENCY
I am using Crypto.cashaa.com to Buy and Sell Bitcoins and it works great for me! All you need to do is sign up now and start earning money by Buying and Selling Bitcoins.
https://crypto.cashaa.com/Power/Register?referral=10811
Your will instantly receive 10 USD bonus {0.012btc) after registration to start your business
You also need bitcoin wallet and bitcoin address:
GET IT HERE
www.blockchain.info
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by ademasta(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
menxer:

I understand you but don't forget the said virtual money came as a result of technology advancement.

The Bible says: Knowledge shall increase don't forget
See below the book of daniel

Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by menxer: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:

We know and understand what you are trying to say. What I mean is that events were used to predict the Will of God during a particular time and Era. Its not necessarily that one world currency may be a bad thing but the bible makes us believe that when such things are happening, we should be aware that the time and hour is at hand...

I don't mean to derail this thread but @bolded says a lot about the will of God.

Why did God create confusion in languages, was it to enhance peace and unity amongst men?

This is the age of Pisces and is ending 2150 (using christian calendar), or had ended 2012 (using Mayan calendar) whichever one a lot of things are changing.

Just as Jesus ushered in the age of Pisces (fishes) from Moses' age of Aries (Ram) that came out from the age of Taurus (Bull) so expect a shift in consciousness and way of life in the new age of Aquarius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by menxer: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
ademasta:

I understand you but don't forget the said virtual money came as a result of technology advancement.

The Bible says: Knowledge shall increase don't forget
See below the book of daniel

It didn't say increase in knowledge is a bad thing or you prefer the ignorance of the dark ages?

1 Like

Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by ademasta(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
menxer:

It didn't say increase in knowledge is a bad thing or you prefer the ignorance of the dark ages?
You are going off the point...
The question is about the correlation between the bitcoin and the Bible, which I have answered earlier.
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by menxer: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2017
ademasta:

You are going off the point...
The question is about the correlation between the bitcoin and the Bible, which I have answered earlier.

How does it correlate? Is there any mention of bitcoin in the Bible?
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by ademasta(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2017
menxer:

How does it correlate? Is there any mention of bitcoin in the Bible?
No! But I think what the Op meant is the fact that it is generally acceptable all over the world. And I think that's what the Bible meant by saying "all the nations shall use one currency".
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Joagbaje(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's fulfillment of scriptures
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Splinz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can anyone of you furnish me with Bible chapters and verses that points to one world currency as a mark or sign of the anti-Christ
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by menxer: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
ademasta:

No! But I think what the Op meant is the fact that it is generally acceptable all over the world. And I think that's what the Bible meant by saying "all the nations shall use one currency".

Are you sure?

I only know of 666, without which one can't buy or sell, that was fulfilled the day bank account number, credit/debit card number was introduced.

Besides, will it be a disadvantage for the world to use one currency?

I asked, whose advantage was it when the language of world was scrambled?

Whose advantage will it be if the world uses one currency?
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Caleycash(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
redcliff:

Lolz, you might be right bro... longest time
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Caleycash:
Lolz, you might be right bro... longest time

Abi o. You do cut go up north?
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Caleycash(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
redcliff:

Abi o. You do cut go up north?
Yea, Omo no dulling na!
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Caleycash:
Yea, Omo no dulling na!

So you still dey chill inside that naija... U dey fup. why u comot geneva?
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Caleycash(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
redcliff:

So you still dey chill inside that naija... U dey fup. why u comot geneva?
Lolz, Omo... there taya me oo, but I go show back for my masters
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Caleycash:
Lolz, Omo... there taya me oo, but I go show back for my masters

Lol. You no serious... no enter that french side again..nothing dey there
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by Caleycash(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
redcliff:
Zurich go better for you...e dey happen there
Confirm
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by redcliff: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
.Bitcoin is that one world currency the bible talked about.. Nobody can tell me otherwise!!!
Re: Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency? by LordReed(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2021
ademasta:

Where is that written in the Bible?

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... / To Children Who Are Into Witchcraft. / All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.