Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need (2777 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need by Iamdrahj(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders... I want to migrate to the USA and I have no idea on what to do.. I have no idea of the documents I need to process the visa application.. I have a friend who's a citizen of USA (by naturalization) who's willing to help but also has no idea of the documents to send.. I would be very grateful if anyone here can shed light on the procedures....
Re: I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need by AntiWailer: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
US migration is not straight forward.

Try to go on vacation first and book hotel dnt collect invite

Invite can trigger a lot of things that u might not come back

If you are lucky they will give you 2 years visa and when. You get there you can plan what next.

I hope that helps a bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need by Iamdrahj(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
I'm not planning to come back.. I want to migrate finally

1 Like

Re: I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2017

(1)

Us States Visa Interview / Attack Currently Going On In South Africa, Nigerians Beware!!! / How Much Will It Cost Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.