Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming (58240 Views)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by adolnjoku: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has predicted a big fire outbreak in the country.

Adeboye, who gave the warning during a live service on Sunday, also alerted Nigerians about impending flood.

The cleric urged Nigerians to clear their gutters and pray God to avert the disaster.

“If you have notice there have been different fire outbreak, we need to pray against fire incident because a big one is on the way.

“Clear your gutters and pray against fire outbreak and flood there is little we can do but pray against flood. I am also praying and he will answer me.”

The 78- year-old further commended Nigeria’s medical team for fighting the coronavirus pandemic. He prayed that God gives them more strength to conquer the virus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/19/another-disaster-is-coming-adeboye-gives-new-prophecy/amp/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by GamalNasser: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
And he didn't see it in January cheesy cheesy..

366 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by alexsoftwork(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Look at them, they have started again.
Of course there will be flood, our drainage system is just too despicable.
As far as am concern, this not a prophesy.
This just a normal talk.

537 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by samuel900(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
If it comes like Corona that render u pastor's useless

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Awodijames: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake prophecy, na to dey do miracle sakamanje dem know grin

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by SyberKate(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
They should go and relax joor.
As big as Covid one nine is yet non of them saw it coming.
As many people have been infected yet not one has been miraculously healed by them.
Tired of these our MoGs
undecided undecided

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Harrynight(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin

And you call this a prophecy?

There has always been flood in Naija so don't make sound like flood is will be Extraordinary disaster in Naija.

We've been seeing fire incident in Nigeria here and there especially in recent years so nothing special about this

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by EzeNdiAra: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
All these useless pastors seeking attentions.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is well,,who am I to judge,all I can say,IT IS WELL,GOD IS NOT SLEEPING,HE SEES EVERYTHING.

29 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by TallPck1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's very sure! We would definitely experience flooding because the system is bad and the government are not taking any measures to fix it.

We need the intervention of God.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by seniormallam(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just tell us when the world is coming to an end.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Investmentfreak: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please let’s all pray !!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Franchise21(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hian
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by motivate555: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
OH men

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by alabi484(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fingers crossed...everyone should do the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ignis: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pray against hunger and recession. There will be hunger and recession in the land.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Gucciboss: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pastor pastor grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Lamanii22(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amidst this pandemic Pastor Adeboye hmmmm... Anyway ki olorun ba eshu wi... I'd keep praying...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ikechukz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
They have started again. Of course the raining season is starting and flooding has always been a thing here, the fires also are not new. I don't know what's stopping these so called pastors from asking their God to reveal the cure for coronavirus; sometimes I just feel that they do multiple prophecy videos and store them, if any one comes to pass, they'll release it.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Digitalstarlite: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Egungun u don hear...

6 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pray against death in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by DriggityDre: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
This one is calling predictions like Bet9ja customer. His ticket will cut angry

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ToyinDipo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is well.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by heed101(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
I watched the preaching today. I told my wife that pastors are only preaching prosperity and he did not talk about how his members will make heaven with good deed. He only made examples of his friend that found pot of gold coins and said that blessings like that his friend will come their way.

He showed them 2.15 minutes video of women with barren that came to his convention with child years after.

World preaching has really changed and this baffles me alot. That is why you see employee earning 500k and will still be finding means to augment that income with any unethical means.

Who am I to judge.

My peeps, if those who are saddled with responsibility to bring out the good deed in you have failed you, kindly carry your bible and read.

Likewise my religion, please let us read our quran.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Kuginzi: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria Pastors go good for Nairabet ooh!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by sinisters(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lord have mercy
Bad drainage everywhere and people should take precautions to prevent fire outbreaks

3 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by StarUp: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
My own problem is that NCDC should stop always sending me SMS like their new found love... I no get joy this period o, na only alert go give me joy.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by opalu: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Okay
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Preetti(f): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok sir

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.