Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) (6333 Views)

Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini & She Is Sexy Teen / Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) by makydee(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
If she was a muslim and live in northern Nigeria... grin
She for don get 8 pikins by nowgrin
Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) by SalomonKane: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
She for don get 8 pikins by nowgrin
Hian. No be my mouth you hear am oh. grin LOL.
Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) by makydee(f): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
Hian. No be my mouth you hear am oh. grin LOL.
Okay oogrin
Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
opribo:

aaaaahhhh obviously you have not seen those akata babes and dudes, they are so big as if they eat a whole cow everyday, ol boy they need to check what they eat over there they are not healthy, I am sure it is all those spanish, mexicans, and some africans that are there that are making them proud, honestly those people are gigantic. This Sasha is still ok if you have seen the rest of them you will understand.
I dont envy them at all.

I am in my early 20s but everyone keeps mistaking me for 18. Which is better really
Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) by Funlordjnr: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
you don finish full Vaseline o

@ least I am patronizing our country's petroleum by products!

"Too Hotoooo"- Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Almost Seeing Underwear(photo) / Amber Rose And The Men Who Have Grabbed Her Butt On The Red Carpet (photos) / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7