Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) (35661 Views)

Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by anytexy: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bus or siena? Rip
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by gotnel: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
May the souls of the departed find rest. Drive carefully always, mechanical failure and human errors are the major reason leading to accidents.
When you drive carefully, you can always take control or minimize the impact of the crash if any.
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
This is absolutely absolute.

nigerian roads are death trap, many drivers are reckless individuals.

1 Like

Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by owodokiri: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
This orizu motors that nearly maimed my lil bro 3 months ago? The same road.. Looks like their drivers are wayward..

1 Like

Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by HDee(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Inalilahi Wahinnailayhi Rojeeun. cry
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
I had to scroll fast past the pictures, don't want to be having nightmares. RIP to the deceased sad
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by femolala001(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
anytexy:
Op, first bus? I can see Siena . rip
It is a space bus na.. dont u knw??
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
datgoaldigger1:
When I see people who say this is not my portion sometimes I laugh

Those who died would have also thought the same thing my point: If its your time to go,its your time no prolonging it, that's why as long I live I will make the best if it....
It might be hard but I try to tell my mum I love her before she goes out everyday because no matter how much I hope and pray I'm not guaranteed of her return. . I try as much as possible to not argue with my parents and siblings cause no one knows tomorrow . . I try to live a life that I won't regret

Everyone hold your loved ones close and tell them you love them if you can,If you can't ,show them because my brother once its your time,its your time.
May the souls of the departed rest in Peace

Bro, I love the way you reason. I have always said that whatever happens is directly or indirectly a function of our deeds and misdeeds.

God does not concern himself with the fates and actions of men. The sooner Africa realizes this and stop heaping their burdens and responsibilities on a supposedly benevolent God, unlike our developed counterparts, the sooner it will be for us to genuinely develop ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by ugooinnocent: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rip, may God Almighty protect us .
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
acident
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ghastly accident yet two dead? then what do will call fatal accident? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

R.I.P. to the the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Xtfield(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
This will continue to happen until our drivers learn to be patient on our roads. Accidents do not happen, they are caused. Road accidents cause more deaths in Nigeria than malaria, HIV, diabetes and cancer all put together. If you are a driver, exercise a lot of restraint on the road so you do not end up killing yourself and other people.
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Harinholar(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
your mercy is wot we ask oh Lord....Have mercy on ur throughout this year
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
datgoaldigger1:
When I see people who say this is not my portion sometimes I laugh

Those who died would have also thought the same thing my point: If its your time to go,its your time no prolonging it, that's why as long I live I will make the best if it....
It might be hard but I try to tell my mum I love her before she goes out everyday because no matter how much I hope and pray I'm not guaranteed of her return. . I try as much as possible to not argue with my parents and siblings cause no one knows tomorrow . . I try to live a life that I won't regret

Everyone hold your loved ones close and tell them you love them if you can,If you can't ,show them because my brother once its your time,its your time.
May the souls of the departed rest in Peace

At last a sensible post..

2 Likes

Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Chaseston: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Most Nigeria drivers are insane. No driving courtesy, always claiming the right of way, even when they know they are wrong. A lot of deadly motor accidents can be avoided but when you have drivers who think motor vehicles are toys, what do you expect? Wasting innocent lives everyday on the roads.
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by talk2alabama: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Atheists will say where was God when dis happened....
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by ngoben(f): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
the fat dead one was id my hubby friend
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by cleph(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
so painful....may thire soul RIP
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by mikecino(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
The man in native was a well known man in my area,a businessman and a church visioner,kind hearted.
Wonder why he didnt forsee his death
Wonder why he didnt travel in his personal car,cos this man has cars of his own.
R.I.P. sir Augustine.
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by wunmi2odun(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2017
CXLVII:
Blood of Wizkid!

Save your children!
Waka!!

Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2017
mikecino:
The man in native was a well known man in my area,a businessman and a church visioner,kind hearted.
Wonder why he didnt forsee his death
Wonder why he didnt travel in his personal car,cos this man has cars of his own.
R.I.P. sir Augustine.

Hmm
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by dee02(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Hearbroken!
Re: Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2017
anytexy:
Op, first bus? I can see Siena . rip

Sienna is called a space bus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.