Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (24801 Views)

There Is A War Of Attrition In Nigeria – Paul Enenche / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by sbashir10(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
this is a fake prophecy

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by bonechamberlain(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Useless pastors and men of God, if they are truly men of God they should have seen that buhari is evil and urged all right thinking individual to vote anyone but buhari. Mbaka is the greatest disaster among them he has since kept mum. angry

4 Likes

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by CXLVII: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Make this God of men go relax abegi!

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by PeaceGord: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bleep Afonjas.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
itsik:
Good morning Nigeria.
Una don wake?

Didnt want to comment on this thread but this statement of yours about sums it up cool

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by gud4dbest(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2017

No b today nah,d agend don dey grow grey hair self...
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by TeamSimple(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Everyone wants to be noticed..

2 Likes

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Adminisher: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
eyeview:
To think that there are top pastors and great men of God in this country who vehemently prayed and supported this jihadist administration is very pitiable and disheartening

The Buhari Government is not part of the satanic agenda to eliminate Christians. It does not make any sense.

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by CXLVII: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
[s]
alankjiana:
Sometime, I wonder what you e-rats stands to gain. It surprises me how some breast sucking children will post about the igbos being the weakest ethnic group and on and on about the igbos. The question should be: Have you made more acheivement when compared with your igbo neighbour? and I know the answer will still be no. I understand the pains a some of us Yorubas go through. For example as a Yoruba and native of Lagos (badagry), it pains me that my landlord is an Igbo. Every year I go to him and account almost 30% of my annual earning in rents in my own native state. This our hatred for this people, I believe is borne out of envy. Sometime it pains me that these ethnic group occupies the choice areas of Lagos and even have the streets named after them and their youths very industrios. While we Yoruba cant even stay in choice areas and our youths turn to Omonile's just to extort from this same tribe we call weak and powerless. YORUBAS, we must sit up and work hard like these people
[/s]

We talking about people that count and you trying to bring your tribe into it. We talking of Movers and not Shakers
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by mu2sa2: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Political talk.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by lafuria1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
The southern Kaduna killings,the agatu and plateau killings by Fulani herdsmen is enough proof.
The fulani killings didn't start today, the southern kaduna killings did not start today,, it goes way back obasanjo administration,

Some people believe the only reason southern kaduna is getting attention now is the fear of an El rufai President.
You forgot to mention jos crisis, did jos crisis eliminate Christians from jos, answer is no.

There is no proof, all you mentioned have been happening even under the former president, it's just conviniet to shout now because of buhari as the president.

When goodluck was the president, Muslims said he was using boko haram to to reduce Muslim northern population.
Goodluck was accused of using jos crisis to kill lot of Muslims.

If Christians become president, all this pastor won't say a word of any agenda, this fact.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by nnachukz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Satanorthic agenda you mean?
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by bidierichie: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Leave them to me, though thou shall not kill but if any blood thirst demon call Boko Haram or Juhadist approach or do any shakara to take my life, I will help him to hell quick, even God will be proud of me.

How will I explain it to God that a jihadist/boko haram harass tried to kill me and I do nothing to protect myself? Hmmm I must not disappoint God on this matter.

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by TeamSimple(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
The southern Kaduna killings,the agatu and plateau killings by Fulani herdsmen are enough proof.
Why are u guys just speaking now..Or all this just started in 2015?

BH under GEJ killed 100 times more than what dose u av listed killed,but u toads weren't shouting Islamic agenda. And when funds were realized to purchase arms to defeat the jihadist, it was still ur CAN president in connection with other christian pdp members that looted the funds. Abeg u guys should go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by jamislaw(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
bidierichie:
Leave them to me, though thou shall not kill but if any blood thirst demon call Boko Haram or Juhadist approach or do any shakara to take my life, I will help him to hell quick, even God will be proud of me.

How will I explain it to God that a jihadist/boko haram harass tried to kill me and I do nothing to protect myself? Hmmm I must not disappoint God on this matter.
see your life you whr go first run.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by phanshark(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
naomidediva:

SOURCE: http://www.naomidediva.com/2017/01/there-is-satanic-agenda-to-eliminate.html
& op,who ask you to bring this news here? Some news are not to be made public, because, if made,some people will amplifier it to another level. Something's are ment to be private
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
TeamSimple:

Why are u guys just speaking now..Or all this just started in 2015?

BH under GEJ killed 100 times more than what dose u av listed killed,but u toads weren't shouting Islamic agenda. And when funds were realized to purchase arms to defeat the jihadist, it was still ur CAN president in connection with other christian pdp members that looted the funds. Abeg u guys should go and sleep.
Your brother,dasuki,shared the money because he didn't want buhari to become president because of what he did to him in 1984.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Shafiiimran99: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Which gospel u dey talk about because edon tey wey Roman don stop real gospel but if it were fake gospel that white people gave to u, u are right kontiniu
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by bidierichie: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
jamislaw:
see your life you whr go first run.

Run my foot.......for who? fear no evil, see no evil and think no evil.......I will be happy to send them to their god to go and meet their imaginary virgins
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
lafuria1:

The fulani killings didn't start today, the southern kaduna killings did not start today,, it goes way back obasanjo administration,

Some people believe the only reason southern kaduna is getting attention now is the fear of an El rufai President.
You forgot to mention jos crisis, did jos crisis eliminate Christians from jos, answer is no.

There is no proof, all you mentioned have been happening even under the former president, it's just conviniet to shout now because of buhari as the president.

When goodluck was the president, Muslims said he was using boko haram to to reduce Muslim northern population.
Goodluck was accused of using jos crisis to kill lot of Muslims.

If Christians become president, all this pastor won't say a word of any agenda, this fact.
Hell rufai chosed to bribed the Fulani killers to stop the killing instead of getting them arrested.Is that not an indication that he is the chief sponsor of the terrorists?

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Keziehenry(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
eyeview:
To think that there are top pastors and great men of God in this country who vehemently prayed and supported this jihadist administration is very pitiable and disheartening
especially mbaka

2 Likes

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by eluelu: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
I heard a message from a pastor before 2015 election about what is going on now. The pastor made mention of a the above statement but APC and their loyalist including Christians thought it was masterminded by GEJ to win election. Its clear for all to see now that the agenda is unfolding.
1) A woman was killed while preaching, it swept under carpet
2) Fulani Herdsmen, no investigation
3) killing in southern Kaduna, Government silent
4) Bill to determine ternue of Church heads, suspended not cancelled.
I remember the pastor said that this is how it started in Turkey many year ago but Christians there took it for granted. Christian s in Nigeria, is time we join hand together irrespective of your denominations and fight the evil in these country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by nurusystem(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
alankjiana:
God have mercy

oboy you are just saying rubbish i should be like businees man,,you want kill yoruba ppl ni..who fitt carry gun,abi ritual..haba get sence now,abi duppin,419 kai u be omun ale ni,yoruba are wiser than that..men men manage what you have o....no follow drag anything o..we can be thesame now.....
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by jamislaw(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
bidierichie:

Run my foot.......for who? fear no evil, see no evil and think no evil.......I will be happy to send them to their god to go and meet their imaginary virgins
where do you live?
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by bidierichie: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
jamislaw:
where do you live?

It doesnt matter where I live......my heart is ready to stand up and fight for a just cause......will you be looking if some mumu come to your house trying to take your wife and kids from you? and you will say in the name of Xtianity you will be looking and do nothing? I will not fail to protect my family......even if it means dying first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
eyeview:
its only God that will judge them.

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by jamislaw(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
bidierichie:

It doesnt matter where I live......my heart is ready to stand up and fight for a just cause......will you be looking if some mumu come to your house trying to take your wife and kids from you? and you will say in the name of Xtianity you will be looking and do nothing? I will not fail to protect my family......even if it means dying first
I ve seeing a lot even though am still in my late twenties. That was why am asking for your location.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by ndcide(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
I say Amen to the prayer.

But we must realize that it is much more than votes.

There are mixed multitude among Christians; Wolf among sheep. People commissioned from the occult to pollute the church. They Fight Christians, fight the prayer lives of Christians. When you tell Christians to Pray, they pick offence and they think it's ordinary. What a shame!

They tell you to use your brain. Even when they are contending with people operating with occultic witchcraft for manipulations.

You tell Christians about purity, some want to downplay it forgetting that it's a strong shield against the enemy.

The enemy wants to make christians poor. By making the church poor. Evil pastors have been planted in the fold, while the mixed multitude acts as echo chambers speaking against Christian giving. Using words as gullible fools, those who enrich their pastors etc. Christian are forgetting how the church became rich. The satanic agents are fighting for wealth swap, yet the Christians are blind to see it.

When this happens the devil will go for aggressive evangelism.

The enemy wants to fight Christian media, while the enemy takes over public media for mass pollution. Yet Christians are blind to see.

The enemy wants to go against Christian educational institutions, while the others breed God haters and call it freedom, yet the Christians can't see.

Spiritual weaknesses everywhere yet Christians feel comfortable. They think Muslims are their problems, maybe they are but there is a bigger problem within.

My assurance is that, God will build his church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
stexsy:
We Christians should go beyound prayers.
Lets pick up arms and defend ourselves.
Blood for blood, eye for eye...

Muslims are out for the Christians...

No sir, we shouldn't. Christ, whom we believe in never portrayed himself as a supporter of any violence. Remember what he told Peter when he tore off a synagogue official's ear. If we do that, how are we better than they are? Our standard is of God and though God might be angry with and might wish to wipe them off, Jesus won't allow it. Justification should be measured on a divine quota not human
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by bidierichie: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
jamislaw:
I ve seeing a lot even though am still in my late twenties. That was why am asking for your location.

Dont bother about my location bro..... stand.....fight....retreat.....fight again till its over...... I have come to that level in my life.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church / Serious About Your Spiritual Life? Then You Need To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.