Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (24816 Views)

There Is A War Of Attrition In Nigeria – Paul Enenche / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Bibors(m): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Pastor, you mean you don't know it's a global issue and not just a Nigerian issue?
Say it as it is a terrorist religion called Islam will not sleep until the whole mankind sing that There is only one god and Muhammad is his messenger.
You mean you don't known that it's these set of people who masquerade in various forms to take precious life for their thwarted god? They brand them in different forms- radicals, herdsmen, cattle rustlers etc. The earlier we wake up the better. Say no to any religion that rides on the constitutional provision of freedom of worship only to turn around and deny others the same right and promote a sharia law to be more supreme to the law that allowed them practice their religion in the first place.
Only the truth can set you free.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by debeginin(m): 5:19am On Jan 16, 2017
comshots:
The southern Kaduna killings,the agatu and plateau killings by Fulani herdsmen are enough proof.
This started long ago even b4 Buhari came into power.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by anpipac: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2017
IT CAN NEVER BE ALL CHRISTAINS.NEVER. THE AGENDER IS FOR THE CHRISTAINS IN THE NORTH AND PART OF SOUTH WHO VOTED OUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND VOTED IN THEIR DEATH SENTENCES THEY ABOUT TO RECIEVE SUDDENLY. SOME NIGERIANS ARE VOWED DEAF N DUMB. SO THEY NEED HARD HELL LESSONS OF THEIR LIVES.

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Fantastic2m(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Auki: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2017
naomidediva:

SOURCE: http://www.naomidediva.com/2017/01/there-is-satanic-agenda-to-eliminate.html

I assure you these pastors will lead you to Hell. They are Satan personified
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Elshahzad: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2017
silverspringle:
Dnt be silly!!! You are telling Paul Enenche shut up. Does he look like one of those pastors from the pit if hell in ur eyes?. Dont you have manners?
Who's Paul Enechebe abi na wetin?? Did God tell him that Buhari's tryna eliminate xtians?? If U dnt get off ma mention, the thunder that'll strike U ehn, its comin' 4rm North Korea #BullCrap

1 Like

Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by fourthworld: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2017
comshots:
It is a know fact that buhari,elrufai and their northern Islamic brothers are indirectly turning Nigeria into an Arabic republic under the guise of one Nigeria.

They will only succeed in annexing the entire Afonja land. The south East is a no go area, If I lied ask Usman Dan Fodio
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by fourthworld: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I'm angry in my spirit right now

The problem are Christians whose Tribe is superior to their faith undecided

Christians who don't care about their faith as long as their political and tribal urge is satisfied

You thought you were punishing a particular tribe but you ended up selling yourself into slavery like Esau

Unfortunately, the South east and South South should brace themselves for the challenges. This is the only place where Christianity is practiced in Nigeria. The west is like bats, they are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold when it comes to religion; counting on them as one of us is just suicidal and betrayal as usual will be the result of such action. The only Christian I have confirmed in that West is Winners chapel. Others are hypocrites
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by fourthworld: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2017
bonechamberlain:
Useless pastors and men of God, if they are truly men of God they should have seen that buhari is evil and urged all right thinking individual to vote anyone but buhari. Mbaka is the greatest disaster among them he has since kept mum. angry

Only Mbaka? The word of God said that the wheat will be separated from the chaff, and this Buhari's presidency has confirmed those that are men of God and those that are wolves in sheep clothing. God knows those that are His
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by WorldRichest: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2017
eyeview:
To think that there are top pastors and great men of God in this country who vehemently prayed and supported this jihadist administration is very pitiable and disheartening

Please save your strength because you have a very long time to cry. Buhari is going to be there for 8 years, if you spend so much energy crying now, then you much have cried your eyes blind even before Buhari's second term.

These useless gods of men that collected several billions to campaign and rig election for Goatluck Jonaddaft (remember that one of them confessed), if truly the useless thieves hear from God, then they would have known that God had already made His decision to send Jonathan back to Otuoke.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by fourthworld: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Its the Afonja and iPod that are suffering together

IPOB are not suffering, did you see any region In IPOB included in 5000 naira promised to the poor masses? Only the Afonjas are suffering. We will soon get our independent because definitely iron and clay can not mix, so Afonjas should worry about the masters they love and adore so much. We are out
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by frank202012: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2017
eluelu:
I heard a message from a pastor before 2015 election about what is going on now. The pastor made mention of a the above statement but APC and their loyalist including Christians thought it was masterminded by GEJ to win election. Its clear for all to see now that the agenda is unfolding.
1) A woman was killed while preaching, it swept under carpet
2) Fulani Herdsmen, no investigation
3) killing in southern Kaduna, Government silent
4) Bill to determine ternue of Church heads, suspended not cancelled.
I remember the pastor said that this is how it started in Turkey many year ago but Christians there took it for granted. Christian s in Nigeria, is time we join hand together irrespective of your denominations and fight the evil in these country.

I heard the msg from the pastor
Look at the way christians re abusing CAN
God have mercy on us...
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Lekison(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Christians who don't care about their faith as long as their political and tribal urge is satisfied

You thought you were punishing a particular tribe but you ended up selling yourself into slavery like Esau
u just nailed it.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by fourthworld: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They're ignorant.Most of them are easily moved by sight without asking the mind of God.I really pity Nigeria Christians because Satan is going to use those extremist to populate hell and virtually reduce Christianity to nothing. The era of building big churches are over now is the time to build men and women, soldiers of Christ that would withstand the devices of the enemy. Until all the churches team together and pray, what before Turkey would happen if care isn't taken

Let them keep dragging for members in order to increase their tithes and offerings just to puff around. I think the herdsmen is a great tool to use against those Pastors so that they will sit up to their real calling; saving souls and not milking souls.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaMutant:

I have watched with keen interest as you make noise up and down nairaland, my question is what have you done to help Christians out, abi u dey wait make the massacre reach ur end first? Why not be the first to pick up arms since the government is not doing anything about it as in your opinion "it's a northern agenda", then see people who will join you in the fight. Instead of just sitting down at an anonymous location to type trash. The fight begins with someone, be that person.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by michoim(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Who are those people; name them. And what are the basis of your declaration. Don't just begin to incite people to unnecessary violence. And do not create strife and tension between people of different faith. Just face the gospel and stop heating the polity with your sentiments.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by ossuofia1: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2017
I wholeheartedly support this satanic agenda to stop the spread of the "greed" gospel masking as prosperity gospel.
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by legendte(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Sanchez01:

Nonsense. Where were you when Namadi Sambo was asking people in the North to vote the PDP for being an Islamic Party, and that Buhari is not a core Muslim fellow for choosing a pastor as his running mate?
This is a dumb statement.
Only newbies take electioneering talks serious.
More like a guy promising a lady his father's land just to chop her kpekus. Follow politicians by their actions not what they say during elections.
Didn't someone promise to make dollar equally to naira?
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Epsilon92: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
when some stupid pasteor begin to feel important just becus they have a congregation of followers,they start saying rubbish.
I just hope their congregations dont become stupid and senseless like the ones in kenya and south africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.