Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Live-stream Donald Trump’s Inauguration On Jan 20th - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Live-stream Donald Trump’s Inauguration On Jan 20th (407 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live-stream Donald Trump’s Inauguration On Jan 20th by johnson74: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Despite being excluded from the recently held Trump tech summit, Twitter will livestream US President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration in Washington DC on January 20.

“Twitter and PBS @NewsHour Partner to Live Stream Coverage of Inauguration Day 2017 #golive,” @TwitterComms tweeted on Thursday. According to a report in CNET, the 6-hour coverage would be anchored by Judy Woodruff and feature several correspondents and analysts commenting on the swearing-in of Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence on the steps of the US Capitol. The livestream will cover the speeches, Trump’s official arrival at the White House, and the parade.

READ MORE:HERE

Re: Live-stream Donald Trump’s Inauguration On Jan 20th by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok. Good for him
Re: Live-stream Donald Trump’s Inauguration On Jan 20th by KingNom(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
A vision, so real, it seems a prophecy.
I saw them with knives, daggers, weapons of all kinds running in different directions, thirsty for blood
They would ask 'are you ours or not?' and as many as did not belong to their group, were hacked and killed with the weapons. There were bodies of the slain christians and others littered everywhere.
The buildings were not left out, they torched the buildings, shops, offices and houses of those who were not adherents of their religion. They approached me to ask the same question but I can not really say how I evaded them.
When they left, I saw a young lady in her early twenties crying, looking for where to run to. I helped her as she kept dodging them. It was as if I could read their moves.
We kept on running together with others joining us, as we kept looking for where to hide from the blood thirsty ones till the law enforcement agents came, preceding the Governor. It happened in a business nerve centre in Nassarawa State.
The atmosphere read ''strike them, clear them, kill them, let none survive, then when you done, we will come in to ensure to peace. We will keep doing it and spreading into other areas till there are very few of them left"
With a trembling heart, I woke up.

P.S: This calls for more prayers and efforts to avert such disasters

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of Gambia (a Question For Nigerians) / Goodbye, Mitchell Obama Waiting For You At The Top... / Québec Mosque Shooting, Five Reportedly Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.