Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Forgotten One's - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Forgotten One's (349 Views)

Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning / ASUU Strike Is Over What Have You Forgotten / Google Backed On Limiting Search Results Over Right To Be Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Forgotten One's by emmy9500: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2017
....................I went to visit my childhood friend. i met him thinking, he did not even know when i came in, i tapped him on the shoulder he took his head up look at me for five seconds and got back into his thinking position. I asked him "guy wentin happen?" . He replied i am tried of this world, joking i told him i have a very strong room in my room that when he is ready to commit suicide he should let me know. now back to his problem. he asked me that how can a poor Average student finance himself through University. The question got me thinking because the only answer that i could logically think of is he should just drop school or combine education with a life of crime....................
In Nigeria there is no educational fund for the poor or less privilege yet we keep shouting education is the key.........we may talk about multinationals or even government or private individuals giving out scholarship but how many of this scholarship are for the Average student. We believe that the average student are nothing but we forget that the student termed Average are only graded on there performance on paper and not what they have to offer to the society.

(1) (Reply)

How Is The SSANU/NASU Strike In Your Uni? / The Decadence Of Black Power / 6 Priceless Study Tips You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.