Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. (2318 Views)

Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. / Using Car Engine For Generator / In Need Of 2.4 Camry Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by CyberWord(m): 3:55am On Jan 16, 2017
A clean like tokunbo. Nissan Altima 2003 for sale with Camry engine, gear box and brain box to give you the best experience. Ac working with superb DVD with great sound. Everything in top notch condition. Open roof for efizzy. Good tyres. Auto gear. 4plug engine. Fuel efficient.
Car is in warri
Call 08038898588

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:09am On Jan 16, 2017
unner neva still sell this car? Abi nah u buy am wan run from ur troubles?

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by daomi(m): 5:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by Dottore: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
grin
GAZZUZZ:
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by ogawisdom(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Altima with Camry engine grin grin grin see remix

Abeg carry ur wahala dey go angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by diportivo: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2017
ogawisdom:
Altima with Camry engine grin grin grin see remix

Abeg carry ur wahala dey go angry angry angry

Lol
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by nurey(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
I will buy this master piece machine if you are willing to sell it with the mechanic that did the conversion

8 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2017
nurey:
I will buy this master piece machine if you are willing to sell it with the mechanic that did the conversion

you wan buy mechanic? shocked
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by nurey(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you wan buy mechanic? shocked
Na mumu move to buy that car without the mechanic join. Lol

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
nurey:

Na mumu move to buy that car without the mechanic join. Lol

lol

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by mayor2013: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dis car still dey?
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by diportivo: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
mayor2013:
Dis car still dey?

My oga e dey

U shld buy it and use it to lecture novices like us
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by pek(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nissan with a Toyota engine?
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by Conner44: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
pek:
Nissan with a Toyota engine?

Yes sir. Also with a camry gearbox and a very specialized "kazeem" on the side grin

Only if op would post clear stand alone photos and a video of the vehicle in use...

not forgetting kazeems face too (the guy deserves recognition)
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by Whizpeter(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm scared of a Nissan Altima when it has its follow come engine and transmission...

Not to talk of this remix... grin

Diportivo, this is your best opportunity to have a feel of the two worlds at the same time oo...

The Nissan you like together with a reliable Toyota engine... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by billyG(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
That aberration iz a mockery of nissan corporation!
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by diportivo: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whizpeter:
I'm scared of a Nissan Altima when it has its follow come engine and transmission...

Not to talk of this remix... grin

Diportivo, this is your best opportunity to have a feel of the two worlds at the same time oo...

The Nissan you like together with a reliable Toyota engine... cheesy cheesy

We are yet to seal the deal but we are almost there

Im waiting for gazzuzz to go and help me inspect....and I can categorically tell u that he is very excited st the prospect

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by Whizpeter(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
diportivo:

We are yet to seal the deal but we are almost there

Im waiting for gazzuzz to go and help me inspect....and I can categorically tell u that he is very excited st the prospect

You just wan know wetin Oga go talk abi? grin grin
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by CyberWord(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sold it 700k
GAZZUZZ:
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by CyberWord(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sorry sold already for 700k
daomi:
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by nurey(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
CyberWord:
Sorry sold already for 700k

Photo of your bank statement, photo of original receipt given to the buyer and buyers smiling face or I don't 4king believe it grin
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
CyberWord:
Sold it 700k

Hope you can sleep at night cheesy
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by honmusa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
CyberWord:
Sold it 700k
Re: You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. by honmusa(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
CyberWord:
Sold it 700k
You are a wicked soul sha and I am sure even many generation of the innocent buyer to come will be cursing u forever for sowing agbana to their Papa life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Offences In Nigeria And Penalties By FRSC / 2021 Lexus LC500 For Charity / Error Code P0335 And P0180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.