Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. (1474 Views)

Need advice on my 2007 Honda Accord / 2003 Camry Engine Burning Oil / 2003 Toyota Camry Engine (big Daddy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. by ndidibabe(f): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
I will be changing my 2007 Camry Engine this coming week. I have never changed any of my car Engine before and I don't even know if this is worth the effort.

The Engine is very noisy, sluggish and consumes fuel. Also smokes heavily at start-up.

Engine has been priced at 240k in Ladipo and with workmanship, I know I won't spend less than 300k. I don't want to loose my 300k just like that.

Please, if you have changed your Car Engine before especially this type, I will appreciate suggestions/ recommendation.
Re: Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. by timifakay(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
I will be changing my 2007 Camry Engine this coming week. I have never changed any of my car Engine before and I don't even know if this is worth the effort.

The Engine is very noisy, sluggish and consumes fuel. Also smokes heavily at start-up.

Engine has been priced at 240k in Ladipo and with workmanship, I know I won't spend less than 300k. I don't want to loose my 300k just like that.

Please, if you have changed your Car Engine before especially this type, I will appreciate suggestions/ recommendation.

If you are in Lagos, gently go to Gazzuzz to have it changed to the Asia 2AZ that doesn't have oil burn issue, or else you may be have this discussion again in 6 months.
Also, the sellers sometimes sell the wrong engine to technicians...
Re: Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. by ndidibabe(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
timifakay:

If you are in Lagos, gently go to Gazzuzz to have it changed to the Asia 2AZ that doesn't have oil burn issue, or else you may be have this discussion again in 6 months.
Also, the sellers sometimes sell the wrong engine to technicians...
Thanks a lot. @Gazzuuz please help
Re: Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. by Conner44: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Thanks a lot. @Gazzuuz please help

the person you’re calling out to has his contact details on his profile. Use your search button to find him to help you.

unless you’ve already started going to ladipo yourself already then make sure you get an engine from Japan no matter what.
Re: Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. by larrypourl(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gazzuuz

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Not Revving/raising When Accelerate On Park. / I Got This Damage On My Car, Should I Ignore It? / It's Lik Evil Spirit Is In My Motor I Have Cried, Pls Help (chevrolet Aveo 2007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.