Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! (3205 Views)

Top 10 + 1 Nigerian Blogs To Watch In 2014 / Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mavenbox: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2009
I am pleased to inform you of http://www.cole8.com (Cole8 Nigeria), a search engine dedicated to indexing pages that have Nigerian content. shocked

Why not give it a try!? wink

Webmasters, submit your sites for indexing at and you'll be glad you did! grin
http://www.cole8.com/nigeria/submission.jsp

Disclaimer:
Cole8 is not my project, it was created and launched a few days ago by a former classmate, now in Nigeria. Just helping him out a bit as the project moves out of beta mode tongue
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

Disclaimer:
Cole8 is not my project, it was created and launched a few days ago by a former classmate, now in Nigeria. Just helping him out a bit as the project moves out of beta mode  tongue
Kai, and I just told my GF on phone sey I no dey do with her again, (I was thinking) I've seen a programmer chic at last  undecided
Now I just have to Ctrl + Z the situation.

The Engine is nice, checked it out 2 weeks ago or so.
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mavenbox: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Cool! 2 weeks ago? The guy just told me some few days ago, how did u get to hear of the engine?
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2009
He made a post here about it.
I used it and liked it.

P.S:
He only told u few days back? See how unfaithful men can beee? I don tell you, come collect that license make we for get chance change things.
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by yawatide(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
hmm, i remember this SE being advertised either here or on the programmers section last week. which one come be a few days ago? undecided undecided
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by proproman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Nice, Simple. Or maybe too simple. But an ok site sha as sites go undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by remoranger(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2009
nice
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by onyengbu1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
Dual Core:

. . . , . .I don tell you, come collect that license make we for get chance change things.

you are really into this chic, arent you?
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
onye_ngbu:

you are really into this chic, arent you?

For real, for real? naaa. I got a gurl (who's almost twice as techie and too busy for this land)
Its all about the fun brotha. Fact is, if my posts are not IT related, they are fun/humor related, nothing serious.

K, now i'm beginning to think YOU are the one into her and you see me as an interference! yeaaaa I knew it! tongue
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mavenbox: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Dual-Core: undecided

P.S:
He only told u few days back? See how unfaithful men can beee? I don tell you, come collect that license make we for get chance change things.

Please keep your hands in your own pockets. Or your girlfriend's pockets, lipsrsealed
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
See you! I don dash out the license grin
And the new owner is loving the additional tech support that i'm giving her.
You miss o.

Sup with u anyway, u good?
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by kolitos007: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
Not idea to be honest, very simple, and works only when you submit your site for index, but you still got to give it to google man, but all in all, a brilliant idea well done.

@Dual Core, will you stop being a pervert is there no girl on this forum you have not made a pass at wow, I feel sorry for your girl though hehe
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mavenbox: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Dual-Core: I am cool, how about you? (And what languages do you code in, by the way?)
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
kolitos007:

@Dual Core, will you stop being a pervert is there no girl on this forum you have not made a pass at wow, I feel sorry for your girl though hehe

Still thinking of swearing for the crackhead that told her my nland ID. Well she don check up on me just once or so and she saw me in my tech-support mode for Computers section grin. Well really she no send. I be good boi.

mavenbox:

@Dual-Core: I am cool, how about you? (And what languages do you code in, by the way?)
Any language to get u and I working on the same project, sweerie!
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mavenbox: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Dual Core:
So I guess you won't mind coding with me in Boo (http://boo.codehaus.org/)? undecided
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Anything for you smiley

I got heavy workstations here that can power that language. So wen do u mind coming over so we could start coding smiley
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
if mavenbox is a female, then me likeeey wink
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
guy, u wan wound? angry
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
noo dual core
I know nah ur chick nah. me just appreciate and me likey, cos she is geek wink
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
no likey anything for her body angry

go meet yawa
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yawa and me cannot go. trust me we are close lol
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
anyhow just commot eye from this babe or i go delete u.
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
Dual core you nover even see me before even delete me wink. I be invisible ooh wink. so let me try my luck with mavenbox ooh. a babe in programming very romantic.
more to that I glad with this cole8 search engine guys them don help me search and find wetti I don need since wink
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by yawatide(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
mambe:
e get as this post dey do me, do me.

you no go like the way dual go do you, do you. so be careful, make you no wound o, make you no wound o, my baby!  tongue
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yawa leave me I go wound, make him show him sef. I deh wait. Make eh delete me. abi nah him deh run this town wink ??
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2009
hmm someborry just wonno wound.
Yawa tell am o!
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
Dual Core wettin dey?
I go wound no make spoil my garri before I even get to present myself to mavenbox ooh cos I go surely do a DDOS attack for your servers be that wink
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
mambenanje:

cos I go surely do a DDOS attack for your servers be that wink
erm. . .
faints at the thought of that

Bros easy now, e never reach like that na.
Make one babe no cause beef for us.
You for just leave this babe for me o, as your boy.

Yours loyally
DC
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
ooh ok Dual Core all we nah men, make we arrange for this babe, since you badly need am, me I just want be nah friend ooh. nothing more, hope say nothing spoil wink
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
Nothing do you, no think about the ddos option again abeg. smiley
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by mambenanje(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
ok boss its fine. I wont do such a bad thing ooh. I understand how it can affect your biz. rather than destroy I should help build a fellow brother's biz wink
so dont forget to hint us how the cole8 for mavenbox goes.
Re: Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine! by DualCore1: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
k bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Starting A Blog For Your Business / 6 Reason Why Your Blog Is Not Getting Traffic And How To Get Unlimited Traffic! / Forum Installation Of Smf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.