Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Medview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview (538 Views)

222 Pilgrims Escape Death As Bird Strike Hits Medview Aircraft / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London / Medview Airline Apologises To Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medview by Funmi0968: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
London to Lagos
(LGW) 26th December 2016 departure to Lagos
(LOS) 13th January 2017 arrival to London Gatwick

Where do I begin ....

Medview one of the Worst airline in my entire life !!! Save the trouble. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. DELAYED FLIGHTS, missing luggages, no such thing as open return ticket more like when they are ready to take you at an extra cost !!!

Fighting, shouting, stressful customers. 0 star rating. Only thing was a safe landing to London Gatwick. I rebuke any plane crash but it is an airline we’re the worst can be expected. Wow medview u disappointed !! No communication with the passengers just delays upon delays. I stayed an extra week in Nigeria because you said they is no flights back to London. U ruined my trip. Nigeria was so amazing. But the (LOS) airport experience and also (LGW) airport experience was devastating!!!

I didn’t feel safe at all on the flight it was a scare after all the commotion. As soon as the flight took off prayer became from a sister in Christ it definitely calmed us down in believing they is hope. When the plane landed majority clapped in happiness of safe landing. It’s a Cheap flight compared to the norm BA, Virgin, emirate,Air France, etc

Nigeria airport needs to fix up also!!! Seating at the gate E61 with no a/c no awareness of what is going on. Children, families and passages stressed out, hungry and tired. Promise/ paid the price for 32kg bags arrived at airport at informed otherwise now 27kg.

Medview a Nigerian airline where people choose to support a new upcoming Nigerian airline and save expensives but it’s a hell and drama plane. No movie entertainment, amala served on the flight as while as jollof n ofoda rice. Hmmm I never expected it!!!!

Fix up and get sharp. A good investment opportunity this airline needs significant help.

This morning my father calls me from Nigeria to inform me that he's flight today 16th January 2017 at Lagos airport with medview airline is cancelled. He and others are currently at the airport confused n being informed next flight to London is on Wednesday 18th ah but let's see how many out of the 600 passengers get a chance to get on that plane.

Don't get me wrong some people say they had a smooth journey one way but the other way was bad. Or either u experience two trip extremely bad. Or maybe a rarely Lucky person and have two good trip there n back.

God be with medview.

(1) (Reply)

Info About Singapore / Vevo / International Students In USA To Renew Visas Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.