Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? (1205 Views)

Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Which Newspaper Or Newsmagazine Is Your Best? / Sun Newspaper Vs Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by RiffRaff: 12:56am On Nov 26, 2009
I like dis guy, Nosa osaigbovo. He write a column titled Mosiac in d Nigerian Tribune, every Friday.
He is d 1 of the best columnist i know.
Then this lady @ d back page of saturday punch. She's awesome Atta, I tink dat is her name.
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
I am ardent reader of Casmir Igbokwe's Musing from Cardiff on the PUNCH Newspaper. I like his simplicity and down to earth approach to issues.

1 Like

Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by waleski(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
I like d sex nd sexuality column on saturday punch dat woman is God sent
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by waleski(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by waleski(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by edlovejone: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2009
i am writing this to LAWAN DANJUMA ADAMU of this day news papers. you cheap bastard, you published an article concerning a fracas between the Air Force and some mechanics at kano and told some cheap lies. i expected you to carry out proper investigations before making such publications. the NAF is a gentleman's core and not hooligans. i wonder how much the mechanics contributed for you, probably 300 naira. well, i want you to make a write up on my dog and i will give you 500 naira, at list its higher than what the mechanics paid you. if you are a jornalist reading this, please dont be like lawan danjuma adamu who is very cheap. the bastard should be fired because is people like him that spoil the image of the press and the country as a whole. LAWAN DANJUMA ADAMU i say it again and again, you are very cheap and will surely die of aids you cheap bastard.
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
illiterate zombie, u think u can just jump in here & spam this thread. This is not officers mess u hear. birisope. Fool in uniform.
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by Kagani: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2010
edlovejone:

i am writing this to LAWAN DANJUMA ADAMU of this day news papers. you cheap naughty person, you published an article concerning a fracas between the Air Force and some mechanics at kano and told some cheap lies. i expected you to carry out proper investigations before making such publications. the NAF is a gentleman's core and not hooligans. i wonder how much the mechanics contributed for you, probably 300 naira. well, i want you to make a write up on my dog and i will give you 500 naira, at list its higher than what the mechanics paid you. if you are a jornalist reading this, please dont be like lawan danjuma adamu who is very cheap. the naughty person should be fired because is people like him that spoil the image of the press and the country as a whole. LAWAN DANJUMA ADAMU i say it again and again, you are very cheap and will surely die of aids you cheap naughty person.
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by Kagani: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Who told that kitchen soldier that Lawan Danjuma Adamu reports for Thisday and not Daily Trust? U want 2 rush to d defence of ur oga's atrocities without even understanding what happened - zombie-like. Tell ur Air Force boss to channel his energy in addressing MEND and Boko Haram threats, not on poor, helpless & armless mechanics. Na for here u wan do ur military eyeservice, useless goon, batman, zombie.
Re: Which Newspaper/mag Column Do U Like Readin? by iice(f): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
I check the sports pages for anything on swimming or tennis. Then the cartoons/jokes, then the movies and finally the world.

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Lincoln's Letter / ALUU 4: Goodnight Pain. A Must Read....... / DELIRIUM: Those Who The Gods Wish To Destroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.