Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (55464 Views)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by femi4: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

The same way David's wife mistook him to be mad for dancing to the Glory of God almost going unclad. And God shot her womb forever, making her the only woman in the Bible that didn't conceive. (2nd Samuel 6:14-23). Pls, I will advice you not to mock anyone that's radical for God. Some of them were armed robbers etc, and after their repentance, JOY overtook them hence they serve God radically.

The news is fake The Pastor is an easy going person. The Apron is for the advertising of their programmes, it's not even by force to wear it. Most cases it's free.
Gullible people! Is that how to be radical for God? Performing dangerous stunt. Another blind follower
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by OKorowanta: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Dem go blow.
The arrest is good for dia career.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

The same way David's wife mistook him to be mad for dancing to the Glory of God almost going unclad. And God shot her womb forever, making her the only woman in the Bible that didn't conceive. (2nd Samuel 6:14-23). Pls, I will advice you not to mock anyone that's radical for God. Some of them were armed robbers etc, and after their repentance, JOY overtook them hence they serve God radically.

The news is fake The Pastor is an easy going person. The Apron is for the advertising of their programmes, it's not even by force to wear it. Most cases it's free.
I understand where you are coming from. But the bible made me to understand that David reached God in so many different way especially through praise and worship so did Israelites. Jesus came down to earth died and on the cross he said "it is finished". And that nobody comes to god except through him in prayers. Galatians 4:4-5 Jesus came to take away all curses of the law, including dancing in street like a maniac, including woman becoming childless for pointing out the obvious, That's what I believe, I don't know if you are a member or not but I have been to that church at ijesha, sorry am not impressed at all.

https://www.gotquestions.org/curse-of-the-law.html
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
blueseacats:
I understand where you are coming from. But the bible made me to understand that David reached God in so many different way especially through praise and worship so did Israelites. Jesus came down to earth died and on the cross he said "it is finished". And that nobody comes to god except through him in prayers. Galatians 4:4-5 Jesus came to take away all curses of the law, including dancing in street like a maniac, including woman becoming childless for pointing out the obvious, That's what I believe, I don't know if you are a member or not but I have been to that church at ijesha, sorry am not impressed at all.

https://www.gotquestions.org/curse-of-the-law.html

When Jesus entered into Jerusalem, people removed their coats and lay same on the ground not Just for Jesus to match upon, but for the horse carrying Him to match and pass.
To a carnal mind, this is also madness.

The disciples of Jesus entered another man's farm, pluck corns and begin to eat them raw due to hunger.
To a carnal mind, this is stealing.
As far as I am concerned, Deeper life and Lord's Chosen Church remains the best in terms of preaching the undiluted word of God. Only those that hates to hear the truth, will not be impressed by these churches. If I ask you now why were you not impressed by the Lord's Chosen, what will be your response with biblical backup?.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
Gullible people! Is that how to be radical for God? Performing dangerous stunt. Another blind follower

Go and educate those that puts their coats on the ground for Jesus to pass as He entered Jerusalem.

What do you know about acrobatic evangelism?.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by femi4: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

Go and educate those that puts their coats on the ground for Jesus to pass as He entered Jerusalem.

What do you know about acrobatic evangelism?.
Were!
Wrong interpretation; people putting their coats on the groung for Jesus to pass represent "Jesus as a King" as it was written about him before was crucified. Its called the Triumphant entry into Jerusalem. It has nothing to do with "acrobatic" evangelism.
This one is lost already
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
Were!

This one is lost already

Thank you very much. I'm still waiting for you to educate those disciples that removed their coats and spread on the ground for Jesus to match and pass as He entered Jerusalem.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by femi4: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

Thank you very much. I'm still waiting for you to educate those disciples that removed their coats and spread on the ground for Jesus to match and pass as He entered Jerusalem.

I ve done that already... go back to my post
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
Were!
Wrong interpretation; people putting their coats on the groung for Jesus to pass represent "Jesus as a King" as it was written about him. It has nothing to do with "acrobatic" evangelism.
This one is lost already

And those that rolls on the ground at this present day to worship and to thank God for what He has done for them, are mad abi?.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by femi4: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

And those that rolls on the ground at this present day to worship and to thank God for what He has done for them, are mad abi?.
Are they worshipping or going for evangelism? Don't mix the two together. The scripture is simple and clear with examples of how to worship God vs how to evangelise.

Besides, rolling on the floor is not acrobatic display
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

When Jesus entered into Jerusalem, people removed their coats and lay same on the ground not Just for Jesus to match upon, but for the horse carrying Him to match and pass.
To a carnal mind, this is also madness.

The disciples of Jesus entered another man's farm, pluck corns and begin to eat them raw due to hunger.
To a carnal mind, this is stealing.
As far as I am concerned, Deeper life and Lord's Chosen Church remains the best in terms of preaching the undiluted word of God. Only those that hates to hear the truth, will not be impressed by these churches. If I ask you now why were you not impressed by the Lord's Chosen, what will be your response with biblical backup?.
Even before Christ came, there have been prophesies about his coming, signs and wonders. In fact after he came even more signs and wonders followed he proved beyond to every sane mind that he is indeed the chosen one, who are we to not lay our trash down for our God to step on. Chosen members are just a pencil in the hands of their so called GO, how come he is not acting the same way on the street? Is he more of a human than those members he's brainwashing? Not that am a fan of any church at all, but the difference between deeper life members and chosen lies in 1 Corinthians 14:40 "But all things should be done decently and in order"

There is nothing decent in those chosen members I see on the street and I tell my brother the same cause he's a member.

Anything outside worshipping God like stated in Romans 12:1 is nothing but stupid Nigerian version of Christianity which has made us one of the most corrupt and poorest countries in the world. "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship".
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
Are they worshipping or going for evangelism? Don't mix the two together. The scripture is simple and clear with examples of how to worship God vs how to evangelise.

Besides, rolling on the floor is not acrobatic display

The disciples that entered another man's farm and pluck corns and ate raw, were they worshipping or evangelising?.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by femi4: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

The disciples that entered another man's farm and pluck corns and ate raw, were they worshipping or evangelising?.
Show me where the bold is located in your bible. He only asked them to untie the colt that the Lord needs it.

Perhaps you were referring to the grainfield, the grainfield is free to be cultivated by anyone just like the fig tree that was cursed by Jesus while embarking on a journey.

The emphasis on that passage had to do with working on Sabbath day or not.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
This is unconstitutional.
If they are wise they will sue grin
grin
This is a blessing in disguise
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

Yes na grin
Even in the bible the only time people rolled on the floor was when they're possessed by evil spirits
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
blueseacats:
Even before Christ came, there have been prophesies about his coming, signs and wonders. In fact after he came even more signs and wonders followed he proved beyond to every sane mind that he is indeed the chosen one, who are we to not lay our trash down for our God to step on. Chosen members are just a pencil in the hands of their so called GO, how come he is not acting the same way on the street? Is he more of a human than those members he's brainwashing? Not that am a fan of any church at all, but the difference between deeper life members and chosen lies in 1 Corinthians 14:40 "But all things should be done decently and in order"

There is nothing decent in those chosen members I see on the street and I tell my brother the same cause he's a member.

Anything outside worshipping God like stated in Romans 12:1 is nothing but stupid Nigerian version of Christianity which has made us one of the most corrupt and poorest countries in the world. "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship".

You are not Civil, are you also a Christian?.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
Show me where the bold is located in your bible. He only asked them to untie the colt that the Lord needs it.

Perhaps you were referring to the grainfield, the grainfield is free to be cultivated by anyone just like the fig tree that was cursed by Jesus while embarking on a journey.

The emphasis on that passage had to do with working on Sabbath day or not.

If you go through the Bible you'll see many "odd" things done by the disciples of old in the area of evangelism. Come out of your comfort zone, those you think are foolish are not foolish after all. There are ethics of evangelism and you should know this. The bible didn't tell us to close our eyes while praying but common sense should tell us to do so to avoid distractions. I will ever remain radical for God. Shalom.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

You are not Civil, are you also a Christian?.
Am a practical Christian, whose cardinal rule is to love my neighbors as my self. So am different from your kind of Christian.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2017
blueseacats:
Am a practical Christian, whose cardinal rule is to love my neighbors as my self. So am different from your kind of Christian.

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by CDCEO001: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Lol.... I Watched The Video About A Year Ago On Facebook. I Didn't What To Think, I Mean The Guy Was Really Rolling Himself In The Mud On A Very Dirty Neighborhood Wearing Green Apron On Top Of Hi White Shirt, And Other Were Singing And Dancing.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Richiejaystar: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
I remember when pastor Lazarus muoka said "if u hate chosen members, then leave them alone, do not trouble them, do not persecute them, allow them to serve God. If you touch or trouble them the living God that I serve will intervene."

You have no right to judge, u are nothing.
Let people serve their God.
U can never see a real chosen member killed or robbed.
I remember a 17 year old boy, he was a serious and dedicated wizard. He said " I hate chosen church because when ever the pastor is preaching or doing deliverance, our kingdom do catch fire and we become weak. " Even during the testimony he was still falling under anointing.
He exposed Nigerian and foreign musicians, cloths we wear, snack we eat, shoes we wear.etc. on that crusade i saw the mighty power of God physically.

To does hating us, when u die u will explain to ur father in heaven who gave u the right to hate and judge.

We are having a crusade on 4th and 5th February, titled "From Sorrow To Joy"
You are specially invited because u are special.
#peace

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Jokerman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think it's best these critics attend the sorrow to joy programme and see things for themselves....

Don't criticize any man of God....

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Mrhonesty: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
ammyluv2002:
What happened to forgiveness?

"And forgive us our sins,
as we have forgiven those who sin against us" Matthew 6:12
Must you comment? The comedian is an instrument in the hand of the gate keeper of Hell. Matching forward is dangerous.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by ammyluv2002(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mrhonesty:
Must you comment? The comedian is an instrument in the hand of the gate keeper of Hell. Matching forward is dangerous.

Hisssssss! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Mechejy: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why is this man often having problems? Since he left watchman it is from one problem with his members or ordinary or other church now it is comedians yet he preaches holiness. Doesn’t he see the likes of kumuyi of deeper life, pastor Aloysius ohanebo of watchman and some well meaning pastors who preaches holiness & righteousness? If he chooses to preach like oyedope, chris oyakhilome other prosperity preachers let him join them instead of pretending and behave holily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.