Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Question On How To Choose Which Device You Plugged In To Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Question On How To Choose Which Device You Plugged In To Your PC (992 Views)

This A Device You Want To Own / Plugged In Not Charging / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question On How To Choose Which Device You Plugged In To Your PC by omtaye(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
When I got my system, I used to use earpiece on it. and whenever I plugged in my earpiece, it always pup up a dialog box that ask me which device do I want to plug in ( speaker out for earpiece, line in for recording, mic in etc. This pissed me off because it ask me anytime I plug in into my audio port, so I marked the box at the bottom of the dialog box that says ''enable auto pup up dialog, when device has been plugged in'', thinking I'll be able to bring the dialog box back on system settings whenever I need it but I was unable to bring it back, so with this I cannot record with my system anymore on mixer or so except I get and external device to do that for me.

My question is
How can I bring back the dialog box shown on the picture below to enable me to choose the kind of device I just plugged in to my PC that has single audio port(I mean, my system has only single audio port)?

the picture of the problem is uploaded here too., please I need a help on how to solve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

"Application Iclone 6.5.exe Has Been Blocked From Accessing Graphics Hardware." / Who Knows How To Install FL Studio On Macbook Pro / Power Bank For Laptop, Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.